Predictions and Results (Semester 1 2009) (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
Marks/grades for ACCT1001 and MKTG1001 are out! WHOO!

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Given that you failed a subject while normally loading, I'd have doubts.
this. nothing against you personally but evaluate why you failed, and evaluate if you could do better. if you're lazy, don't count on your being more applied to studying next semester.

that's why i opted to extend my degree after failing two subjects, lol :eek:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this. nothing against you personally but evaluate why you failed, and evaluate if you could do better. if you're lazy, don't count on your being more applied to studying next semester.

that's why i opted to extend my degree after failing two subjects, lol :eek:
how many years will you be at uni for? 4 + 1 or 5 + 1?

No results still... letter will probably come before the release them

danz90

HSC
Woot new addition:

PHAR1811 Foundations of Pharmacy 87.0 HD

:D

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lol yeah, chem was worth 70% and I was so out of it that day, just staring into space. Annoying finals worth a lot! :p

Doomah

HSC
besides i know most of the stuff so if i do it again i will find it a breeze
thats what everyone says, most of these people fail for a second time or barely scrap thru. so just be carefull taking it lightly....

and you say you did well in assignments, but screwed up in the final, thats probably even worse, because it means you prob only got 40% in the final exam. which is pretty horrible. so dont kid yourself that you know more than you think u do....

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Woot new addition:

PHAR1811 Foundations of Pharmacy 87.0 HD

:D
Gosh danz, congratulations! You're really acing pharm! I'm really not surprised if you top the grade at the end of the year. The only HD I ever got was right on the dot--85. Wish I could relieve those days...good times. So annoyed though, no results have come out for me.

i know i was so pissed, i hate when final exams are worth the majority of the marks espically when your one of those people who perform really well in take home assesements but terribly in exams
Even worse when you fail a subject because of an exam that's not worth the majority of marks but you need to pass it to pass the course. That's what happened to me. I overloaded, did 30cp this semester and I won't jinx myself yet but I think I learnt my lesson fairly well enough. Overloading is hard, esp if you're looking at doing 5 subjects. I had it kind of easier because I only did 4 subjects (1 was worth 12cp) and there was much less time at uni. But I assure you the workload involved in all my other subjects more than made up for it.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
ECOS2901 Intermediate Microeconomics Honours 66.0 Credit

Hells yeah barely scraping a necessary credit.

symple

HSC
Well I logged into exam results using the Magic Link and OMG you guys!!

EDUF3030Australian Secondary Schooling68.0Credit
This is the subject I was expecting a Conceded Pass for.. because I barely even attempted the major essay.

Fully expecting it to change by the afternoon, but heyyy, if I can get 3 Credits along with my 1 Fail, that's not actually that terribly bad is it now???

Also I am up and about out of bed after 3 days motionless with the flu!! This is Good News all around!!! :D

ddtng

HSC
Finally got a result.

GEOS 2913 Making the Australian Landscape Advanced 80.0 Distinction

Was a very unusual subject. Content was very interesting, but we had no idea what the lecturer was on about half the time and as such noone had any idea how we were going. Could've failed it, or could've got an HD. You have absolutely no idea after the exam. Sort of one of those units that keep you hanging... not sure if I enjoy those units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)