• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (19 Viewers)

Armon

HSC
unfortunately no! Indochina was super easy tho lol 1. Why was there conflict in Indochina from 1954?
2. Why were there anti war movements in response to the war in Vietnam?
then next year there will have to be surely (I got that prediction wrong in my year too lol)

Harry_062

HSC
Sounds cooler than mine lmao, I did
- Trotsky's arogance and lack of decisive action
- competing visions
- Stalin's skill and desire for power
I was grateful - it was genuinely the same as an internal task I got 23.5/25 for so the exam had some redeeming qualities.

but for the last PA, I think your take was super interesting so you’ll def do good.

instead of talking about every group in each paragraph I did

1. Liesure- youth camps, strength thru joy and cultural expression

2. work - workers obviously, the role of women

3. thought -catholic concordat, burning sorrow, etc, declaration of compliance, and youth indoctrination. I spent wayyy to much time on the question tho

Zippas

HSC
I was grateful - it was genuinely the same as an internal task I got 23.5/25 for so the exam had some redeeming qualities.

but for the last PA, I think your take was super interesting so you’ll def do good.

instead of talking about every group in each paragraph I did

1. Liesure- youth camps, strength thru joy and cultural expression

2. work - workers obviously, the role of women

3. thought -catholic concordat, burning sorrow, etc, declaration of compliance, and youth indoctrination. I spent wayyy to much time on the question tho
Thanks bro, Feeling a lot better for Russia and Core then I did for the Trial, everyone seems to have the same good ideas for that 15 marker so glad to see im not alone in my thoughts haha

Harry_062

HSC
Thanks bro, Feeling a lot better for Russia and Core then I did for the Trial, everyone seems to have the same good ideas for that 15 marker so glad to see im not alone in my thoughts haha
You’ll cook - I bombed the conflict in Europe wuestion hard but whatevs we digress

jlaaaz

HSC
i wrote about treaty of rapallo which was 1922 in the foreign policy question AND THE QUESTION WAS 1928-1941 I'M SO COOKEDDDD 😭

pilot_djeddie

HSC
For China 1927-1949, I did question B regarding Communist victory because, I ain't comparing CCP vs GMD approaches. I can do it but I feel like it would make my essays a little bit convoluted. For Conflict in Europe, I did question A (escalation of conflict post 1935). And then I do Civil Rights :). I was worried that a 2021 but slightly harder would occur but honestly, this was a 2022 reincarnation.

Power and authority was weird. Not in a baaaadd way but i felt that the questions were just... I can't find the right words.

pilot_djeddie

HSC
Section I of the test ❤

Section II Russia Power Struggle ❤

Section III Europe, Germany's failure in Russia ❤

Section IV Tia square 🤷‍♂️ decent
If you don't mind me asking, what were the China questions like on your end? I always wanted to do it but alas, stuck with Civil Rights. I only remember seeing a very ubiquitous photo of the students reading the Little Red Book for the second question?????

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
did you get this picture in hsc exam?

f3672b4cd3e49811a1f48fac6e1b413251761854.png

wasn't that in the 2024 independent trial too?

won't that give some schools an advantage?

Solarised

HSC
If you don't mind me asking, what were the China questions like on your end? I always wanted to do it but alas, stuck with Civil Rights. I only remember seeing a very ubiquitous photo of the students reading the Little Red Book for the second question?????
First one was why was Deng kicked out of parliament at the start of the Cultural Revoultion
Second I forgot lol
Third was how successful were Deng's reforms

pilot_djeddie

HSC
First one was why was Deng kicked out of parliament at the start of the Cultural Revoultion
Second I forgot lol
Third was how successful were Deng's reforms
I swear these questions were asked before. I think in 2023 something about Deng being in exile and the flight of lin biao. The last one happened to be in my in school trials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)