• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (25 Viewers)

caliw35

HSC
also I might be wrong but this dot point ties well into the one above, I feel like purely talking about collaboration, resistance and slave labour isn't enough and it might be worth it to discuss social,political and economic impacts as it is still about occupation of territory.

- this is also why I think that the question in 2019 hints on this because it is still about civilian life under occupation, regardless there's a high chance they ask it but just word it differently
yeah that's very true, I downloaded some online essay plans and those combine the two points. Bc it was asked ages ago in 2019, hopefully they bring it back lol

pld

HSC
does anyone have an essay plan around the Russian counter-offensive? - Ive just realised they've never questioned that dotpoint before and I've literally done no study on it

Pielavender1234

HSC
By the way is there any chance you have the source A of nazi impact on religion? Sorry if this is too much to ask
Im really sorry but I dont have those. I only had the apartheid sources because my teacher gave them to me, and when i saw your previous post I wanted to share it to help you.

pld

HSC
yeah that's very true, I downloaded some online essay plans and those combine the two points. Bc it was asked ages ago in 2019, hopefully they bring it back lol
pretty sure russia counter offensives was a sample question - not a real question

rev668

HSC
I think it could be asked - it is on the syllabus
what main essays are you preparing for with conflict in europe, im doing d-day contribution to end of war, german early success and i might do somet stuff on turning points of the war

jlaaaz

HSC
chat im so fricking cooked imma go to sleep now and just wake up early since im just sitting and procrastinating - thank the nesa gods that the exam is at 1:55

Zippas

HSC
-you could talk ab his lack of political acumen -> he always preferred to take the 'high minded' approach in terms of political debates (using pen and paper), and did not like to form alliances with others and did not really bother building/consolidating a power base despite having led the red army, ultimately contributed to his expulsion, because well that's not how you really win a power struggle
-bolsheviks were scared of trotsky becoming dictator because of his effective oratory skills
-trotsky underestimating stalin
That’s more why he lost the power struggle, he was arrogant, had no party base and showed no urgancy in really being involved especially with the reading of the will. For his actual role in the consolidation of power, I’d talk about his role as war commissar in the civil war, he was responsible for transforming the red army into an actual militia which was especially important due to their lack of numbers compared to the whites

rev668

HSC
starting and finishing all essay plans from now to the exam a man can only hope from now on

Europe plans:
- early german success
- d day contribution to the end of war
- causes of the outbreak of war

Russia plans:
- nature of stalinism
- politcal transformation
- power struggle/emergence of stalin

pray for me

Zippas

HSC
starting and finishing all essay plans from now to the exam a man can only hope from now on

Europe plans:
- early german success
- d day contribution to the end of war
- causes of the outbreak of war

Russia plans:
- nature of stalinism
- politcal transformation
- power struggle/emergence of stalin

pray for me
I think you’re set for Russia, those three seem most likely, it would be such a shame if they asked another foreign policy question :haha::haha::haha:

toomanyrats

HSC
Guys I got like no work done today, but overall I feel like I know everything pretty well cause im 2nd and got 82 in trials, b6 possible?
Anyone else freaking out for tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)