• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (46 Viewers)

e8zks

HSC
how r u preparinggg and planning, what does ur day looklike, im struggling so much right now
I have not studied for biz, legal or bio at all.

How I will try to study:
Biz:I have significant lack of time, so prob look at my trial paper, do some hsc multiple choice,do some atomi and try to see some areas which I could learn quickly, as well as looking at notes
Legal: I will be memorising lcmdi's, around 14 for crime, (sentence or two with each), 10 for family, 13 for wold order, for human rights I will probably look over key legislation, look over trial and do past hsc ones, as well as looking at notes
Bio: Atomi, notes

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
heyy I have a question! for business if the question gives you a bunch of info and then says what type of employment is this? and the options are casual permanent full-time part-time. To find the answer do u look at the hours and if its part it's under 35 and then if there are a lot of entitlements then its permanent? What are u meant to know to answer that sort of question.

For those questions, it's sort of hard to tell because there's always exception with the conditions for Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual work. I usually guess...

@jimmysmith560 If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to provide any insight?

utopianimal

HSC

How I will try to study:
Biz:I have significant lack of time, so prob look at my trial paper, do some hsc multiple choice,do some atomi and try to see some areas which I could learn quickly, as well as looking at notes
Legal: I will be memorising lcmdi's, around 14 for crime, (sentence or two with each), 10 for family, 13 for wold order, for human rights I will probably look over key legislation, look over trial and do past hsc ones, as well as looking at notes
how are ur lcmis organised for family and world order, as in dp u have like 10 para lcmi plans or what please ?

idk123233

HSC

How I will try to study:
exactly my plannnn but idk mhow to spread it among the days, and same bro i habent done shit since trials, and ever since math ended ive been so lazy

TheLastHope

HSC

How I will try to study:
WTF 23 LCMID paras for ur options! i got a total of 8 for them (4 for each)

e8zks

HSC
how are ur lcmis organised for family and world order, as in dp u have like 10 para lcmi plans or what please ?
they arent like longish ones, each one is a long sentence, although I may need to expand it all, cause the total is 1000 words, now given that is crime essay, world order, and family law essay, I may need to make longer cause that is not enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 40)