• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (29 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
not tryna be emo but im actually so tired of this SADFDGSEGJSENJSGSENGO

im legit getting minimum 9 hrs sleep every night and i am still exhausted by 7pm

rev668

HSC
not tryna be emo but im actually so tired of this SADFDGSEGJSENJSGSENGO

im legit getting minimum 9 hrs sleep every night and i am still exhausted by 7pm
hell naw your not even done with english your last exam was like a week ago how are you wiped out or wasted at all

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
heyy I have a question! for business if the question gives you a bunch of info and then says what type of employment is this? and the options are casual permanent full-time part-time. To find the answer do u look at the hours and if its part it's under 35 and then if there are a lot of entitlements then its permanent? What are u meant to know to answer that sort of question.
The term of the employment, that is, whether it is permanent or fixed-term, does not determine the entitlements. The type of employment determines the entitlements. For example, a fixed-term full-time employee and a permanent full-time employee have the same entitlements, the only difference being in the term of employment. A fixed-term full-time employee is employed for a certain duration (for example, 1 year), whereas a permanent full-time employee's employment is ongoing, that is, there is no set end date.

In addition to the number of hours of work, terms such as "pro-rata" and "casual loading", which are associated with part-time and casual employment respectively, can help you identify a particular type of employment.

For those questions, it's sort of hard to tell because there's always exception with the conditions for Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual work. I usually guess...

@jimmysmith560 If it's not too much to ask, would you be able to provide any insight?
I would recommend the following Fair Work Ombudsman pages for information on full-time, part-time and casual employment:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)