Pregnancy / Periods (2 Viewers)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
alright, time for a horror story.

My sister gave birth to twins. She was a week overdue, they weren't able to force her into labor for medical reasons. so she started giving birth to the first child, but he got stuck on her pelvis going out the wrong way and his brothers umbilical cord was caught around his neck, but he was too far down.

So they decided to opt for a cesarean, so she started the cesarean but there were complications, they cut the other baby out and had to push the other one out because it was half out.

By this time her anesthesia had worn off.

And she has severe IBS

Last edited:

joyjoy19

HSC
my period is often one or 2 months late... I don't get worried that im pregnant cos I decided I wouldn't have sex until I am older and married to a loving husband.....I sometimes wonder wether something else is wrong tho... I can feel a slight lump to the left of my stomach just below the rib cage... its slowing getting bigger but im too scared to get checked out!!!!!!!!!

DLMisme

HSC
I don't know what I'd do if I fell pregnant, I would tell my family and I know they'd be supportive whatever I decided to do but it's clear to me they wouldn't approve much if I got an abortion. And in regards to periods being late, that used to happened to me fairly often. I think it was just the fact that this was when I'd only just started getting my periods and they were just irregular. It happened on the odd occasion later on, but generally meant nothing. I've been on the pill for about a year now so my periods are always regular now, thank god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)