Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
this is mainly for the girls, but guys can post aswell...

what would you do if you found out you (or your partner) was pregnant? would you keep? have an abortion? put it up for adoption? tell your parents about it..?

and boys, if your gf was pregnant would you stay with her, or leave her?

and girls, has your period ever been over a week late and the reason not been pregnancy? what are other reasons your period could be this late?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Abortion in one form or another. Bringing a child into an unstable relationship is cruel for everyone.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
if i were pregnant i would die... i guess i'd end up telling my parents and have an abortion.

one of the girls from my work got pregnant and her bf said he'd stick by her and everything and helped her pay for an abortion and then dumped her 3 days later via an sms. Her parents still don't know..

there are a lot of reasons it could be late... but stress is a main factor. i'm always really late when i'm stressed... (as in i could skip altogether)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
BreaKing said:
wats the G.O??? u think ur pregnant?
:( my period is over a week late...though over the space of a week, i had cramps, back pain, everything that is associated with my period...except i never actually got it. im beginning to wonder though that maybe something is wrong inside, 4 years ago i had an operation to remove one of my tubes, but it never affected my cycle. but otherwise, yeah maybe im pregnant. my bf is sketching out, and until today i belived that i was gunna get my period, but ive spent the morning crying cause i dont know whats going on. im gunna do a test...but im so scared of what itll say :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
this has been done before

in the words of michael jackson:

"if you can't have a baby (yeah yeah)
then don't have a baby (yeah yeah)"

and, late periods is fine...1 week is nothing, some of my friends including myself, have skipped periods for months...it could be due to change in diet, weightloss stress...numerous factors...if you are worried see an endrocronologist, that is what i did.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
if i were pregnant i would die... i guess i'd end up telling my parents and have an abortion.

one of the girls from my work got pregnant and her bf said he'd stick by her and everything and helped her pay for an abortion and then dumped her 3 days later via an sms. Her parents still don't know..

there are a lot of reasons it could be late... but stress is a main factor. i'm always really late when i'm stressed... (as in i could skip altogether)
i think id have an abortion...as much as im against them, i couldnt bring a child up especially when i dont have a job, and i could never tell my parents.
i have been REALLY stressed lately, not just about the HSC, so can you really skip because of stress? ive only ever been late before, but then again i havent been this stressed

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
pink, this is like atleats your second pregnancy scare...i surely hope you are taking the pill

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i think id have an abortion...as much as im against them, i couldnt bring a child up especially when i dont have a job, and i could never tell my parents.
i have been REALLY stressed lately, not just about the HSC, so can you really skip because of stress? ive only ever been late before, but then again i havent been this stressed
yeah stress really mucks around with your body... last year i got totally stressed and depressed and i skipped about 3 months... just disappeared altogether (not that i was complaining.) and in times of high stress my cycle gets totally screwed, hops, skips and jumps. it could be nothing at all.

rumour

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
this has been done before

in the words of michael jackson:

"if you can't have a baby (yeah yeah)
then don't have a baby (yeah yeah)"
What song is that from?

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
damn why do you have such a good memory? :p

yeah the other one sure scared us, but there was no way it could of been true, i was just worried because my period hadnt been late before but...k it all fucked up. no not on pill :(

rumour

HSC
I think you should still get it checked out!!!

My friends was preggers & she got an abortion without her parents knowing!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If you keep having these scares, then why dont you stop having sex?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeh ill definently do that, i dont need the extra stress of not knowing during exams..
my bf already said he'd pay for an abortion if that was my choice....but also said he'd tell my parents, i didnt know whether to kick him or hug him

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If you kick him hard enough sperm will stop comming out

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
no i wouldn't leave my gf if i found out she was pregnant, thats pretty low. in regards to the abortion, it depends mainly on the girl and how she feels, ultimately its her decision. im not anti-abortion so if she decided she wanted an abortion, then we'd have an abortion. but if she said she wanted to keep it, i'd try and make life as comfortable as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)