Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
.but also said he'd tell my parents, i didnt know whether to kick him or hug him
Why will he do that?

What do you think your parents will say?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
rumour said:
Why will he do that?

What do you think your parents will say?
he thinks they have a right to know...i thinkif it came to it though he wouldnt tell them if i didnt want them to know.
for starters...they'd kick my ass...mum wouldnt let me have an abortion cause she is a big catholic, and dad...probably wouldnt talk to me ever again cause i would bring shame on the family...
if i was a mum and my kid was pregnant, id support them, never talking to them again or not letting them make their own decisions...doesnt show them how much you love. they got into the mess, they can get themselves out.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ummm if you've had scares before, then why didn't you go on the pill then? you wouldn't be in this situation now...
and is the reason you don't want your parents to know because they don't know you're sleeping with him?
and not all guys can deal with that sort of committment at this age...

edit: damn only just saw your new post... catholic parents and pregnancy mix like sodium and water... not a good combination...

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
one 'scare' which wasnt exactly a scare.
my parents know.
and i know he couldnt deal with it, i dont blame him. he already has too much going on.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Mine is usually on time, but mine is also late it usually comes earlier and it hasn't yet.
Also mine dosn't come every 28days its usually comes every 30mid something days, i dont know why

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
freaking hell i hate being a girl some times... the weather can screw us around?!?! i should have had mine, i've had cramps for a couple of days but i haven't got them. sucks to be me. just as long as i don't have them for schoolies... otherwise i swear i will kill someone!!!

rumour

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
just as long as i don't have them for schoolies... otherwise i swear i will kill someone!!!
Or the formal!!!!

Last edited:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
I guess if I was pregnant at this point in time, it would depend on how stable the relationship was. If it was a strong relationship I'd probably consider having it, but I suppose I have a job where I'm earning a salary. I don't think I would have had it at your stage. I'm not against abortion either so that would definately be an option...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
rumour said:
Or the formal!!!!
ok good point. Especially since the skirt of my formal dress is ivory.... i won't wear light coloured clothes when i have them.
oh shit... atm i'm right on track to get them at the formal!!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
fingers crossed i dont get them for the formal! in year 10 i didnt and i will cry if i have them for this yr...and it might be a possiblity if they dont hurry up and come! grrr..
and fuck yeah if i had them for schoolies i would beat my friggen door down....

BabySilver

HSC
i have been pregnant 4 times, miscarried all of them, 3 of them the guy i was with didn't even notice (my best friend & her fiance did, but not my OWN fiance) the first one, I've still not told the guy, but technically he doesn't exists any more (think miriam)
But my mother has always ssaid that she would rather i went to her and told her then got an abortion, she never found out about the ones i've had cause they have all been within the first month or 2 when I would be hoping the ex would notice before I told anyone.

If you keep having scares and are really worried, go on the pill.. if you are forgetful, get an implanon implant. they are around the price of a normal script, last for 3 years with no forgetting, and they lessen your periods (major woohoo here)

BabySilver

HSC
dunno 2 weeks till i get the implant.

Miscarriage due mostly to stress and upset of the ex not noticing

J

jhakka

If I were pregnant I'd submit myself for scientific examination. I'd be the find of the century.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
no not that i cant of at all....though ive put on a few kilos in the last few months since sport finished...if that affects it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)