Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you think it's possible to have 90+ ATAR with only humanities subject?
I wanted to do Math Ex.1, business studies, economics, Eng Adv,Chinese beginners, PDHPE, Society and Culture and Food Tech (yes i know its long, but i can't say that my school will have a class for it)
I did some research and majority of the students who got above 90 are doing at least 2 science subject,
I'm not a fan of Science nor am i good at it since i usually get 70-80% for my exams.
Yes if you do well then its more then possible

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
We are dead tonight! Is everyone just studying their ass off or something?
nope should be cleaning my room but cbb.

but seriously there is a metre high, 2 metre diameter mound of stuff covering my floor that i have to attack and get through t__t

also cant stop thinking about the ukranian boy =.=

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
nope should be cleaning my room but cbb.

but seriously there is a metre high, 2 metre diameter mound of stuff covering my floor that i have to attack and get through t__t

also cant stop thinking about the ukranian boy =.=
HAHAHHAAH! Did you go out today with Boy A?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
HAHAHHAAH! Did you go out today with Boy A?
yesteday :p

yeaaahhhh it was so goood omg
we just started at town hall went round towards barangaroo under the bridge to the rocks and circular quay then just chilled for a long time in the botanic gardens. and eventually going to the MCA and then home

i was so nervous beforehand but when we met it all went away!
I sorta cant even believe that he went out with me (even as a friend), like we're not even that close or talked that much before

im sure that i didnt, but i cant help thinking that i ruined all my chances (becuase i am a paranoid pathetic hormonal little twerp when it comes to these things) because of the last texts i sent, where i was all excited that there was a friggin WHALE outside of my house in the water and he was just like 'So..'
i died a little inside but oh well
its probably nothing
or is it
idk
halp

soz i just ranted XD sorry you guys probs arent interested heh

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
HAHAHAHA sounds super cute ;) Spend more time doing things together! I think that's what bring couples together, when they experience all this fun and it eventually turns into love ^^

Graceuf

HSC
yesteday [emoji14]

we just started at town hall went round towards barangaroo under the bridge to the rocks and circular quay then just chilled for a long time in the botanic gardens. and eventually going to the MCA and then home

I sorta cant even believe that he went out with me (even as a friend), like we're not even that close or talked that much before

im sure that i didnt, but i cant help thinking that i ruined all my chances (becuase i am a paranoid pathetic hormonal little twerp when it comes to these things) because of the last texts i sent, where i was all excited that there was a friggin WHALE outside of my house in the water and he was just like 'So..'
its probably nothing
or is it
idk
halp

You make me so jealous!!

And don't worry about the text. When you like someone you micro-analyse everything. (Believe me, I do it too.) I'm sure he just blanked and didn't know what to say to not make him look like an idiot in front of you. [emoji14]

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Currently failing at trying to learn a song for my music prac. 5 bars in after half an hour. Wooh!
oh keep going!! im sure itll get better exponentially dont get disheartened at first! :)

i heard a nice piece rcently and thought hey i wanna play that its so nice. I hadnt played piano for about 8 weeks... but after 6 days of like hour long sessions i can play about half quite slowly and crappily. after the first time i was very disheartened that i wasnt a teenage prodigy that could sight read and play perfect stuff instantly xD now not so much :)

HSC
yesteday :p

its probably nothing
or is it
idk
halp

Chances are, his nervous as you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)