Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Whatever you say bro
Btw have you done induction yet?
mhmm, yeh i have. One of my fav topics, love the algebra manipulation involved. So fulfilling when you manipulate it so hard and you end up proving it.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Permutations is going to put me into cardiac arrest. my teacher hates it that's why she's leaving it to the last topic

sumtgk

HSC
N/A
In 3U, we are almost done with further trig (horrible topic imo). Parametrics is the only thing left.
As for 2U, almost done with calc and then we will do the quadratic parabola and locus.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
In 3U, we are almost done with further trig (horrible topic imo). Parametrics is the only thing left.
As for 2U, almost done with calc and then we will do the quadratic parabola and locus.
I've forgotten how to do locuses.....

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
wait, so we're meant to be done by week 3?? what do we do for 5 weeks then? my prelims are in week 8-9...
also by reading all this here i feel like theres so much more to learn, we havent gotten that far yet i dont think :L

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
wait, so we're meant to be done by week 3?? what do we do for 5 weeks then? my prelims are in week 8-9...
also by reading all this here i feel like theres so much more to learn, we havent gotten that far yet i dont think :L
I'm not sure about other schools but last year I had my prelims in wk6/7 and the topics were finished around 3 wks prior so yea
It's ok chill there's less topics in yr 12 2u, if someone like me could get through so can you

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
oh baby.... harder....
....mate, you alrite?
Permutations is going to put me into cardiac arrest. my teacher hates it that's why she's leaving it to the last topic
So lucky. Perms was our second topic, but did pree good in my half yearly for it :)
I'm just gonna use mif to do permutations
Inb4enigma
The exercises in there are shite. Even if your bad at perms and combs, the exercises are just retarded. Once you learn it, do past HSC questions them or do the development/extension exercises in cambridge.
Nice. Locus links up with parametrics so thats a pree good setup.

Nah, you'll be fine. If you want you can go ahead via textbook so that you can revise for prelims earlier.
Just go with what your teachers doin but if by week 6 ur still not done, i would start to panic

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
There is a lot of things to still go through. In chemistry and physics we are 2 weeks behind so the teacher is skipping over some dot points in order to finish just before the prelims.

Unfinished 2U topics in prelim will carry over to year 12, I think this happens in most schools which are behind

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
There is a lot of things to still go through. In chemistry and physics we are 2 weeks behind so the teacher is skipping over some dot points in order to finish just before the prelims.

Unfinished 2U topics in prelim will carry over to year 12, I think this happens in most schools which are behind
That's the last thing you want to happen. My teacher had panic attacks during the year when we slowed down for some of the topics but were fine now. Finished the course and prelims are in week 9. The revision is real :)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
That's the last thing you want to happen. My teacher had panic attacks during the year when we slowed down for some of the topics but were fine now. Finished the course and prelims are in week 9. The revision is real :)
Well I hope my teacher is also experiencing a panic attack because then it would be the same situation as your class was in.

Are you an accelerated student?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Well I hope my teacher is also experiencing a panic attack because then it would be the same situation as your class was in.

Are you an accelerated student?
Nah, just normal year 11. They didn't offer accelerated to my year or the current year 12's, even through we have the strongest cohort for maths in the history of the school's HSC. -___-
Soo mad, really wanted to do it

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Nah, just normal year 11. They didn't offer accelerated to my year or the current year 12's, even through we have the strongest cohort for maths in the history of the school's HSC. -___-
Soo mad, really wanted to do it
Same boat, but not strong maths capability in my year, we have 5 students :/

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Same boat, but not strong maths capability in my year, we have 5 students :/
wow. people at my school are wondering if they'll even get into 4U maths because they only take the top 70 students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)