• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim ---> HSC - Holiday AKA Extended Study Period (1 Viewer)

HSC
well i just did most of nuclear chem (except what instruments used too detect it, well i knwo how a smoke alarm works)

and i did some creative writing for eng

7th Sign

HSC
i havnt even looked at work since like the 15th of december.....man school starts on tuesday ... i better get my roll on.....but seriously all these people who are like im studying 12 hours a day over the holidays its not a good idea to do that shit u will burn out....just chill out my sister didnt study at all over her christmas and easter holidays and she got a uai of 97 :) ill just take some of her studying advice and hopefully get over 70 and ill be happy :)

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i haven't done alot this holidays.. looks like the weekend will officially start my hsc year..

dammit i have that bloody picture: 'there are 261 days until the hsc'...

HSC
Eight said:
i havnt even looked at work since like the 15th of december.....man school starts on tuesday ... i better get my roll on.....but seriously all these people who are like im studying 12 hours a day over the holidays its not a good idea to do that shit u will burn out....just chill out my sister didnt study at all over her christmas and easter holidays and she got a uai of 97 :) ill just take some of her studying advice and hopefully get over 70 and ill be happy :)
Actually they study 12 hours a day now because when it comes too HSC, they dont have too study nearly as hard as your sister did (or even if they do work as hard, its reinforced as much)

they do it because nothing at all is due, so they got a free head and plus when school starts they're ahead and effectively know their shit so spend less time if they miss anything, they arleady know it

plus you dont "burn out" you're not a machinery, youre human, you sleep and eat well you will last, its 12 hours a day for 260 days till hSC that burns you out

HSC
i'm alright when i study with the music on. especially triple j on weekdays. i always get bored when i study in silence except in the library. but i still can't handle 12 hours a day. too many distractions during this holidays even if i tried. the most i can manage has been 8 hours max and that's it. i think it depends on what you do during your study time. whether it's 12 hrs or 3 hrs or whatever, as long as the information gets into your head and you still manage to remember it very well then it's worth the study overall.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i dont seem to be able to create a new thread.... so here ...

THE LAST DAY OF THE LAST SIX WEEK SCHOOL HOLIDAY OF OUR LIFE

i just thought that today needed a mention..

[ final words ] : from today onwards i am a changed boy ( young man ) .. i will talk more and get my good goodUAI ! xD~

farewell 6 week school holidays and loooong uni holidays here i come !

SIGNS OUT

HSC
in some schools, monday is the first day of yr 12 in 2005. in some other schools (mainly catholic schools), tuesday is the day we come back.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i heard some private schools start next week >:

bl 2 them. ( damn lucky b****** )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)