prelim yearly exams (1 Viewer)

clue444

HSC
have only been doing mx1 prep so far, need to stop neglecting other subjects -.-

HSC
wow... why are some people having exams so early? week 4?? surely can't finish syllabus that fast.. o_O

mine are like marshmallows :)
zero preparation so far
i didnt realise either untill some friends were talking about their yearlies and all..
my exams are also last 2 wks of term 3. i just got a whole heap of work to catch up on since i've been extremely lazy.

leila09

HSC
hey everyone,
I have an english exam in 4 days, its the one where you have to compare Emma and Clueless. I've heard we have to basically show the transformations from the 1st page of Emma and the opening scene of Clueless, what would you guys write for this, also what techniques??

TheStallion

HSC
Mine are in weeks 9 and 10, and I intend to absolutely own the shit out of them. :)

Vamp!

HSC
hahahha...my exams are in week 7 and 8,,,havn't really done that much.

Trying to finish assignments first...and i thought they would of reduce the workload before your exams so you have more time to prepare for it.

But oh! well...maybe its just me who think this way.,,,so random :>

i-hate-engrish

HSC
so far... nothing, i just tend to practically wing the exams and it seems to work

h3ll h0und

HSC
i have pracs for all three sciences + yearlies in the last two weeks of this term >.< ... iv just been making notes for bio and doing questions from textbooks for chem and maths :D need to start studying for physics :spzz:

TheStallion

HSC
Finally started making notes for upcoming tests, which I'll also conveniently be able to use for the prelims. *sighs and gets back to shit-boring functions/calculus*

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
Lmfao! I've done 3 topics worth of notes on Maths..
And The World Commicates for Physics..

That's all at the moment. Im currently writing up my Circle Geometry notes........

Lmfao guys, just go as you do your homework etc. It will save you SOO MUCH time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)