PRELIMINARIES - are you ready?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Yong

HSC
We've just started Energy, and our teacher's told us we'll only be tested on less than half this module. The rest of the dot points, we'll need to cover and write notes for during our holidays. Holiday homework.

Yay.

krazykrit

HSC
We have ours in a few weeks.. they start on a friday, before our deb ball, and continue the following week while year 12 have their farewells and muckup! Is our school unco or what?! but i suppose i am ready to fail anyway. I feel like this year has been a complete waste of time, especially in English. We have had alot of trouble with our teacher and only have like, 6 pages of writing in our books..
anyway,
catchya.

urbanninja

HSC
Mine start on monday, and ive only just manged to finish some English drafts (first exam) and then get onto my Math (The following monday) i'm not to worried about my other exams because 1 subject ive already confirmed to drop and the others im doing low 90's in as it is.

HSC
Kujah said:
Haha, I don't think we'll even finish Energy in time after our preliminaries as well.
In chem our teacher is going off his nut because where behind, trying to finish energy before next week then revision after that hopefully.

We have exams in the last two weeks of school, no one is really concerned about it and none of the teachers really seem to care. "Its only year 11, means nothing"

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Shouldn't you be happy?
No, because school is awesome. I made some of my closest friends at school, there's so many memories there, so many laughs and tears and i love going to school just for that.

Don't you?

moofia08

HSC
hey fellow preliminaries =]
first post *looks around nervously*
anyways, mine just started yesterday .. 3 down . 4 more to go . scares me though how soon year 12 is ..

cs01001

HSC
Charity F said:
No, because school is awesome. I made some of my closest friends at school, there's so many memories there, so many laughs and tears and i love going to school just for that.

Don't you?
I dunno... school hasn't been all that *exciting* for me. Plus my so call friends aren't what they seem to be anyway. In a way, there are good memories and real good friends at school.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Charity F said:

Don't you?
CharityF is your avatar meant to be pedo? Cos yeah. The bear's hand...

Anyway, my prelim exams are in wk10-11. I shall use Apec Day!

varunn

HSC
hey all

2 down for me 5 to go...english and extension maths out of the way :D

unfortunately chem tomorrow...most hated subject in my grade :p

good luck all!

HSC
My exams are in a week and 2 days.
And I haven't started studying.

Poll:

Am I screwed?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
my exams start week 9. technically I've started studying for ancient, which is pretty impressive. props to my teacher for doing everything the way she does.

anyway, I'm not stressed. all you have to do is remind yourself that this is the last bunch of exams that do not and will not matter, so take advantage of this bludging while you can k?

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
my exams start week 9. technically I've started studying for ancient, which is pretty impressive. props to my teacher for doing everything the way she does.

anyway, I'm not stressed. all you have to do is remind yourself that this is the last bunch of exams that do not and will not matter, so take advantage of this bludging while you can k?
That's what all the yr12's say. And i KNOW it's true, but but but... *looks helpless*

ps. how do do multiple quotes in the one reply? cant figure it out

Black Hawker

HSC
Mines in week 10 and 11.

Maths - Monday Wk 1
English - Tuesday Wk 1
Business Studies - Wednesday Wk 1
Maths Extension - Friday Wk 1
Economics - Friday Wk 1
English Extension - Monday Wk 2
Physics - Thursday Wk 2.

So mostly in week 1. So cramped. The half yearly for me was really spread.

Some people have a three week holiday because they have all their exams in the first week.

Jachie

HSC
yeah, I'm bored, I'll copy my timetable up.

Mon 10/9 - Legal Studies 12:30-2:35
Tues 11/9 - Economics 9:00-11:05
Tues 11/9 - English Advanced Oral 2:13
Wed 12/9 - Business Studies 9:00-11:05
Wed 12/9 - English Extension 1 1:30-2:35
Fri 14/9 - Ancient History 12:30-3:05
Tues 18/9 - English Advanced 12:30-1:15
Wed 19/9 - Philosophy 9:00-10:05

Le3sah

HSC
Mine are in 13 days and I've started studying for Maths, Physics and Chem....amazingly

poWerdrY

HSC
Jachie said:
luky for you i guess. my maths counts if you wanna do 4U next year, coz they only accept top 4 classes...and i bombed the test today. im thinking about doing a correspondance course of something :bomb:

CelltechFTW

HSC
lol by the looks of all your guys responses, im the only 1 thats completely screwd
atm :(

Jachie

HSC
CelltechFTW said:
lol by the looks of all your guys responses, im the only 1 thats completely screwd
atm :(
oh no, I'm still screwed.

I just don't really give a fuck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)