Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Im rather confused. Is this right? Im doing Maths Extension 1 next year, and Im wondering how many classes I would be attending. Would i have a 2u class, and also a MX1 class?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
You sure do. If they don't respect you, you gotta make them by bustin' a cap in dey ass! :p

When Yr 11 started, all the other years would bow down to us at assembly. That is the tradition.

We are now allowed to kick juniors out of the canteen line.

Remember, they MUST repect you. Why else have you gone to school for 12 years for?
now that we are in year 12, we deserve to be treated with utmost respect in return for being role models of the school

Kujah said:
Im rather confused. Is this right? Im doing Maths Extension 1 next year, and Im wondering how many classes I would be attending. Would i have a 2u class, and also a MX1 class?
yeah u like have maths during the day and like 2 periods in a week extra.

the teacher either teachers 2u during regular school hours and ext1 outside those hours OR just does 2u and ext1 in both regular school hours and outside school hours as the class progresses to 2u and ext1 topics

Last edited:

cs01001

HSC
tamaranadine said:
Next year I am doing

*Advanced english
*English Extension
*Maths
*Chemistry
*Legal studies
*Ancient History
*Visual Arts

That's weird. I thought all seniors and year 7s went back on the 30th.
I am guessing you are doing these subjects THIS year, right?

Oops, I actaully go back on the 30th. Sorry

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
Next year I am doing

*Advanced english
*English Extension
*Maths
*Chemistry
*Legal studies
*Ancient History
*Visual Arts
Stop living in the past :p

Black Hawker

HSC
Well, our uniform stays the same except instead of a blue shirt we get a white shirt.

And we were meant to have a study area in the library, but it's been knocked down to be built again. Same with the science labs, so we have to do our science in portable classrooms. :p We are also getting a drama block put in, but don't think it will be finish in time for us. It's part of the redevelopment from the government, I think...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm actually enjoying these holidays. I dont want to go back to school yet :(

IceOnFire

HSC
Kujah said:
You mean a different class with different people right?

If that's the case then not necessarily.

I am in the same class with the same people for all my 2unit, 3unit and 4 unit work. I guess it just depends on the way your teachers organise it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
So the 2U and 3U are separate classes that I would be attending?

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep 2 unit and 3 unit classes are seperate classes as not everyone does ext subjects.

IceOnFire

HSC
Ok this is what's happening with my school.

Those who do PURELY 2 unit will be in their own classes. NOONE in their class do 3 unit, just 2 unit.

Those people who do 3 unit will be in their own classes as well. Of course they will be taught the 2 unit course IN ADDITION with the 3 unit course. Sometimes the courses are combined so I got no idea which is which, unless I look at the syllabus.

For my preliminary year there was one 2 unit class and three 3 unit classes

For my HSC year however, I think this is only for my school though, all of those who do 4 unit are combined into one class. For their 2unit and 3 unit courses they are all taught together with the same teacher, as well as 4 unit. This is easier for the teacher to organise the lessons and I think that's their main reason for doing it.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
IceOnFire said:
For my HSC year however, I think this is only for my school though, all of those who do 4 unit are combined into one class. For their 2unit and 3 unit courses they are all taught together with the same teacher, as well as 4 unit. This is easier for the teacher to organise the lessons and I think that's their main reason for doing it.
All the guys doing the extension 2 maths course at my school have already completed the 2 unit coursework.

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
All the guys doing the extension 2 maths course at my school have already completed the 2 unit coursework.
Ok fine your school's 4 unit people are smarter than my school's 4 unit people, ok? :rolleyes:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Oh, a thread! Whee! I go away for a couple of days, come back and....whoa!

Innyway. For those who don't me, I'm Jachie/Jacqui/Jack/whatever the hell you want to call me. I go to Hornsby Girls, and I'm cool.

Subjects for next year: Advanced English + Extension 1, Ancient History, Society & Culture, Legal Studies, Economics, Business Studies.

I've done a bit of prep for this year, only because my school is super smart and I think I need it. I've made notes for Economics and Business Studies and plan to work on Legal Studies in the next few days. I've got a folder system going on, since exercise books have never worked for me. I plan to have one notebook and file my notes away into subject-designated folders. Tada!

That's it from me. for now. I'll ramble another time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)