• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
f3nr15 said:
yeh liek wateva ! i speak liek a meterosexual lyk u noe ..
Dude, that doesn't even make sense. :rolleyes:

You got like a problem with metrosexuals or what?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Everything's gone off-topic :p Got my diary today, it's so different to last year's. Does anyone use their diary, and do they find it effective for time management and scheduling?

cs01001

HSC
lol, Without Wings is gonna kill us all soon. Nop, I chuck away my diary as soon as I get them, because they look gay. Most people use it to write birthdays, phone numbers etc anyway

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
my school diary is too small for my liking.
so i just draw on it. :)

maybe he got his posted? :O

!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Nope. Paid my school fees today, and got the diary :)

Sofstar

HSC
I live by my school diary. if it's written down, it's one less thing to remember. But you get the teachers who go page 116, questions 1cde, 2b, 3cd...etc.

Zephyrio

HSC
Hey guys!

Subjects taken: MX1, Advanced English, ExtEnglish, chemistry, modern history and biology (am considering changing biology to physics.)

Year 11 scares and daunts me as much as it excites me. I hardly used my diary - it was basically a "So-and-so's birthday" and random comment thing. XD. Usually I just scribble my homework into my books using a pencil.

As for starting ahead: I've actually covered 4.5 year 11 topics for maths using a textbook. I don't have a tutor but I'm looking for one. I just completed circle geometry - 40 pages in the textbook. Sheer hell :( However, I can't have a negative attitude to theories like "the angle at the centre of the circle is twice the angle at the circumference subtended by the same arc" no matter the temptation of saying "Pfft, like I'm going to use it in later life anyway." XD. Hahahaha. Maths is definitely not top of my favourites.

My holidays have been awesome. Bludging, going out a lot, sleeping at 4am and waking up at 11am to watch tennis. :)

Must get organised and clean my room before school starts. :)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i must start STUDYING before school starts.

im so retarded atm.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I third that. You don't have to do anything before preliminary besides by books, uniform and turn up for day 1. Everything is started afreash and everyone begins from the start if you 'study' ahead you will only be wasting your time and what little you manage to do and understand your class will catch up to very quickly.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Does the preliminary year go by fast? :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well it's only three terms so it is short. Time doesn't move any faster just because you progress a year in education, however it can seem like it does. :p

Kujah

HSC
N/A
By the time we know it, we'll be entering our HSc year ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)