Preliminary 07'ers (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
jersey... heard it was over $120 plus letters for the name
Our jerseys are $80 i think.

geez, you pay extra money for the number of letters on a jersey?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Haha lol yeah i should. Especially when the school's gonna make huge profits, and when there's like around 200 students in my grade getting new uniform :mad1:

slowjam10

HSC
Well i need a:

New blazer: $150.00
New Jumper: $80.00 Oh yeah it comes with an extra stripe to identify us as senoirs.......
New Tie: $30.00 also comes with a stripe, i presume the stripes are included in the price, but yet again knowing our school

and there is probably more

Oh what type of bags does everyone use, I'm in desperate need of a new one, i had this chiropractic bag our school made us use in junior years but i need to get a new one. Do most people have normal backpacks or do they have ones you sling aross your shoulder, see im trying to get a bag that will fit my textbooks because I have one for every subject, then there is exercise books on top of that, plus this fat lunchbox. So which type of bag do you recommend or maybe where can i get one?

sophiaaah

HSC
pritnep said:
Aww private and selective school kids and your new overpriced uniforms. :p
selective schools are public schools. i know that my best friend who goes to a 'normal' public school pays more for her uniform than i do at a selective school.
it's not like we pay extra to get into our school. that's not how it works.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
yays ! so excited that we actually OWN the prelim forum now ! =D

well .. it seems i may be the only prelim*er on BoS who may not be doing any extensions which is depressing ! LOL

& off i go to officeworks, probably this week to get LOADS of folders, ex. books, cute lil things which make me happy when i study ! LOL

as for uniform .. we get SEXY white shirts ! not like those old sky blue ones we used to wear ! * gives em an evool look * & also a navy jumper [ instead of the most distgusting MAROON ! ] & a very SEXY skirt ! ahaha .. i pretty much LOVE the senior uniform compared to the junior .. * shivers *

slowjam10

HSC
Well, my textbooks are bigger than an A4 sheet of paper and about 2.5cm thick ..lol at a guess that is. I think this year i will have to get a locker, but at our school they're not for free and they actually charge you each time you forgot to bring you key ..(trying to make moeny wherever they can lol..yeha so i might just have a look around Westfields on the weekend

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucky, we dont even have lockers

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
sophiaaah said:
selective schools are public schools. i know that my best friend who goes to a 'normal' public school pays more for her uniform than i do at a selective school.
it's not like we pay extra to get into our school. that's not how it works.
I know but it's the higher level of public school but yes I see your point. But private well you should be expecting to pay a high cost for uniform and the education.

My school charged for lockers however it was only a deposit that you got back at the end of the year if it was undamaged.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
babikakez said:
At my school, 1 pair of socks cost $8.
Schools these day. Any chance that they are made in China?

booties4

HSC
Hey all,
my Prelim subjects are:
  • ADV ENG
  • EXt1 Eng
  • Chemistry
  • Drama
  • Acient history
  • Modern history
  • Legal Studies
F*ck i really need to get my uniform ASAP as well as my textbooks...theres not enough time.

topdeck

HSC
I know i'm a bit latye for rthis thread but oh well. My sybjects for next year are...

English Advanced and Ex 1
Modern History
Ancient History
Legal Studies
Economics
Society and Culture

Still havn't bought my stationary yet....i was thinking about buying it but i was worried that that would seem sad, but it seems i'm not the only one on BOS that gets a kick out of folders lol.

Our school doesn't get a senior uniform or anything, same shirt, same tie and same generic grey pants. I'm suprised so many people have to buy all these expensive extras...and kujah u don't go to a private school but u have to pay all that money? What school do u go to?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
topdeck said:
Our school doesn't get a senior uniform or anything, same shirt, same tie and same generic grey pants. I'm suprised so many people have to buy all these expensive extras...and kujah u don't go to a private school but u have to pay all that money? What school do u go to?
Yeah lol. Lucky my fees arent really that expensive :) Um, i go to Bossley Park High, out west.

When does everyone start school? 30th January?

booties4

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
why is it that senior uniforms are generally heaps better looking than the junior ones???
I wish!!!!!!
our junior uniform is so much better than our senior one. Seniors have to wear blue shirts but the white looks better with the already blue shorts we wear.

WE also have an option of wearing a polo type shirt but everyone who wears them looks like they have wrapped a blue paperbag around their torso. :mad1:

cs01001

HSC
Kujah said:
Yeah lol. Lucky my fees arent really that expensive :) Um, i go to Bossley Park High, out west.

When does everyone start school? 30th January?
I'm going back on the 31st!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)