Preliminary Exams (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
Just finished my first two, what about everyone else? Has anyone else done theres, if so, what did you think about them?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Damn, more time for you to study. At least we'll finish the preliminary course after next week.
I guess, but I have finished the Prelim course for most subjects ready (3 of 6)

I am not going to bother studying for IPT it is a waste of time imo (Though I want to drop it my parents won't let me)

HSC
Uni Grad
My exams start this week and next week. My first exam, and majority of people in my year, is tomorrow and it's English. My exams are spread out, three this week (English, Japanese and Modern) then 3 the next (Art, Religion, Drama).

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YEAR 11!

HSC
Ours start on week9 with English and Economics on Monday. Going to bomb Eco...YEW!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine start in the second half of Wk 9 and go for Wk 10. Except I'm leaving half way Wk 10, so I'll have to have at least two double exam days.

Atm, have two last assignments before I can fully focus on exams.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I wrote 9 pages in english today. T___T

hpatdh

HSC
My prelims are almost over, 2 more exams to go. Been a bit harder than the first round of half yearlies imo, but managed to pump out 16 pages for 2 legal essays, and 12 pages for 2 econ essays.

Zeroes

HSC
I have exams for the next two weeks, but I did English today = 90% of exam stress over! :D

albeitunique

HSC
Ours are week 9, two exams a day for a week. But I only have like 20 people in my year, so it doesn't really need to be spread out.

HSC
Uni Grad
I started my first exam - English. So all Advance & Standard students did the same exam paper about Journey. I was talking to my friend who is in the other Standard class to me, we thought we were slightly disadvantaged to the Advance with the comprehension. Then her class, since her teacher is away for personal reasons, were disadvantage because my class did more notes, and preperation and what to expect in the exam.

Tomorrow is Japanese & Modern, then really don't have a real exam (I have a Japanese speaking for 15mins on Friday morning) till Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)