Prepaid bus tickets, where do u buy them? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
????, I have no Idea since I hardly ever take any buses in sydney b4 and btw I don't want the travel passes since I'm going to uni for 2days a week.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I got mine at the newsagency (next to Hungry Jacks) at Central. I suggest you get a travel 10 though.

henry08

HSC
N/A
So to get to Uni rom Central, what zone pass do you buy?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i get mine from central station, after my train arrives at platform 24/25, i go up escalator, thru ticket gates, and there's a small newsagency on the left where i buy my brown travel10's.

or exit central station, instead of crossing eddy ave to get to bus stops, go left, and there's a 7/11 where you can buy bus tickets from.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Most news agencies sell them and you can get them at any city rail as well. Get a Travel ten like kaz1 said if you're only going twice a week.

jassono

HSC
So to get to Uni rom Central, what zone pass do you buy?
Yeahh its the 3-5 section brown pass
But if youre going to be at uni 4 or 5 days a week you might want a travelpass, its unlimited tran and bus rides between home and uni
Cos i pay 4.20 for a return train ticket every day and the brown travel ten is 13.20
at uni four days so...16.80 + 10.56= $27.36
Travelpass is 24 dollars
Also useful for just travelling around the city, i have work on other days near uni

Freakstyler09

HSC
No
Every time you hop on a bus thats 1 trip
eg X -> Y = 1 trip, X <- Y = 1 trip = 2 trips
oh ok, wow's that's expensive, especially with train fares, strangely enough I saw this guy with a concession card/student card go on for $1.30 yesterday.....I'm just confused about that, I was pretty sure he bought a return ticket. Must have been an o week speical ftw

shady145

Banned
HSC
get them from most convenience stores... like seven 11, newsagents etc

shady145

Banned
HSC
oh ok, wow's that's expensive, especially with train fares, strangely enough I saw this guy with a concession card/student card go on for $1.30 yesterday.....I'm just confused about that, I was pretty sure he bought a return ticket. Must have been an o week speical ftw
you can buy a blue ticket... its cheaper but it says you have less travel distance... they dnt check anyway, well not that i've seen, and my friend said they dnt check, so if you want you could try that

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
There is no such thing as a return bus ticket (to the best of my knowledge)
If it was $1.60 he would of got a one way concession 3-5 section (brown ticket)

Freakstyler09

HSC
you can buy a blue ticket... its cheaper but it says you have less travel distance... they dnt check anyway, well not that i've seen, and my friend said they dnt check, so if you want you could try that
lol yeh and just pretend to be confused when the ticket guard asks, good plan :) Although ignorance is not an excuse in the legal system, I hope it works out for me lols.

daryl-d

HSC
Yeahh its the 3-5 section brown pass
But if youre going to be at uni 4 or 5 days a week you might want a travelpass, its unlimited tran and bus rides between home and uni
Cos i pay 4.20 for a return train ticket every day and the brown travel ten is 13.20
at uni four days so...16.80 + 10.56= $27.36
Travelpass is 24 dollars
Also useful for just travelling around the city, i have work on other days near uni

is the travel pass also called a purple pass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)