Presents for teachers (1 Viewer)

AlphaKiloTango

HSC
Anyone gonna get their teachers some farewell thankyou gifts? If so, any idea what?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Yes, but don't know what yet. Trying to think of things that would suit their personality.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i gave my english teacher a copy of some book on Elizabeth I, coz we did it in ancient and she loved Liz.

HSC
i think i'll just send each of my teachers an email saying thanks. Really don't wanna spend money on them.

Cerry

HSC
Our extension English class is going to do a collaborative story for our teacher, based in 19th Century England, which is what we've been studying. She really likes reading our creative writing, so we thought it might be something fun, that she'd enjoy.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
I'm getting my Biology teacher a heater, because she always says she feels the cold in winter. For my 2u english teacher, we're getting an old computer and transforming it to a sound FX machine. Unfortunately, that's all the ideas we have at the moment ><

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Probabaly going to get all my teachers something. Just got to decide what to get for each of them :)

tangotrace

SUPER HERO
HSC
Yea im with the "ones that impacted me" thing... art teacher, english teacher, science teacher, PE teacher, NOT ancient teacher... DEFF NOT ancient teacher...
not sure what though... prob just something small ay. flowers for the ladies, beer for the blokes?

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i think i might get my legal studies teacher a dick. she's in desperate need of one. she hasn't had one in AGES.

maybe i'll get my dad to volunteer, or i could just get her a dildo.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Boxes said:
i think i might get my legal studies teacher a dick. she's in desperate need of one. she hasn't had one in AGES.

maybe i'll get my dad to volunteer, or i could just get her a dildo.
HAHAHAHA sounds like my former legal teacher...anyway, i'm getting all my teachers a box of red pens and some grog.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
my friend and I are going to try and organise a class present for our maths teacher. he's a champ. Probably some sort of golfing voucher seeing as he's obsessed with golf.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
i usually suggest chocolate, everyone loves chocolate.

alternatively, mugs are great, since teachers always seem to be drinking coffee.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
theshortykatt said:
prolly only certain teachers who have made a significant impact on me and i know ill stay in touch with them.

And it has to be gift that means something to both of us.
give your favourite male teacher your body for one night.

samwell

HSC
that is soo true all teachers always seem to be drinking tea/coffee. lol Good idea my Biz teacher is addicted to strong tea good present.

conics2008

HSC
ohh yeah..

im plannin to buy my maths teacher the latest maths text book and make sure my name is all over that place and my english teacher prolly a novel or something..

Just my english and maths teacher im going to get them something nice xD

gaaay

HSC
NEED HELP!
Im getting both my male teachers alcohol.
I already bought two black labels? but now im having second thoughts.. !!!! I think im going to exchange it for something better? Coz a couple of my guy friends said that "black label is for parties, not for a present" and yeah he recommended Hennessy.
Butt. what do you guys think? Any recommendations?

PS. Both male teachers are greek
One of them is in their early 30's whilst the other is probably 50 years old

gaaay

HSC
Need Help: Presents For Teachers

NEED HELP!
Im getting both my male teachers alcohol.
I already bought two black labels? but now im having second thoughts.. !!!! I think im going to exchange it for something better? Coz a couple of my guy friends said that "black label is for parties, not for a present" and yeah he recommended Hennessy.
Butt. what do you guys think? Any recommendations?

PS. Both male teachers are greek
One of them is in their early 30's and is very professional, well he dresses up for work.

whilst the other is probably a typical 50 year old

danz90

HSC
I suggested to my bio and chem classes that we buy a shared present for our bio and chem teachers... and generally a present for the science faculty.. i suggested buying a new dvd player and the 5dvd set "Planet Earth". We are all gonna chip in.. should be a good present.

Might buy a copy of Bladerunner Final Cut DVD for my English teacher, since the final cut will be used starting from next year for English Adv, and the school only has a crappy VHS of the directors cut.

Dunno wat to get the other teachers though...
Chocolates + Card maybe?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I think we are getting my biology teacher pea plants so she can replicate mendels experiments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)