Presidential Election (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC

didnt really like Romney before this. but he handled himself really well (granted its easier for the opposition in these debates)

CNN did a poll and 67% thought Romney won, 25% Obama (rest undecided)

anyone else change their opinion of Romney after this debate?

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Re: First Presidential Debate

What was your opinion of Romney before the debate? There is no doubt that he is an intelligent, accomplished, and utterly capable guy. He cut his teeth in a field that demands excellent skills in speech, persuasion, and negotiation. He was evidently well prepared for the debate, and praise must be given to his debate prep team. That being said, Lehrer was a terrible moderator, and I don't think Obama's debate prep team did (or could have) anticipated this.

Don't forget that John Kerry destroyed Bush in the debates.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

I can't say I had any informed opinion of Romney before, but I'm pretty impressed with how he did. He handled himself with a much better attitude than Obama. The way he carried himself made him come across as if he cared more about the debate than Obama and was far more prepared

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Romney will (would) be the best president in decades.

Frostbitten

HSC

Romney is a business man, blows my mind how people think he cares about the good of the people lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

He's got by far the best hair in politics. Also I saw somewhere today that he was actually blatantly lying about the $5 trillion thingo.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

He's got by far the best hair in politics. Also I saw somewhere today that he was actually blatantly lying about the $5 trillion thingo.

halapenyo

HSC

Garygaz

HSC

unemployment had a larger than expected drop in the US last night and is under 8% - not including seasonal workers and also it DID include an increase to the labour force.

some republicans already saying they cooked the books. same organisation and calculations they have been using for over 60 years, i believe. ha!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Romney will win.

a c

HSC

dont understand how Romney plans to get rid of the debt he will inherit if he is going to be cutting the tax rates.
He will cut spending (to inconsequential areas like PBS, 'family planning', ignoring anything consequential like the foreign wars) and grow the economy, and get rid of tax loopholes (whatever that means).

Romney will (would) be the best president in decades.
He will be a horrible president who will oversee a country in accelerated decline.

Unfortunately our statements aren't mutually exclusive.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Fawun

Queen
HSC

-snip-

didnt really like Romney before this. but he handled himself really well (granted its easier for the opposition in these debates)

CNN did a poll and 67% thought Romney won, 25% Obama (rest undecided)

anyone else change their opinion of Romney after this debate?
It's not like I really have anything to say about this, but I usually like it when the OP states an opinion on whatever topic they've posted to explain why they hold that particular view. But that's just me.

Romney will win.
Obeezy is my nigga 4rel. #blackpresident #obeezy #yolo

In all seriousness, I haven't seen any candidate I haven't found to be a complete idiot, so lets just stick with Obama. Why not.

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

In all seriousness, I haven't seen any candidate I haven't found to be a complete idiot, so lets just stick with Obama. Why not.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Even if that video were at all true (and it's not - it's completely and utterly wrong), so what?
What is wrong about that video? The videos shown are all of Obama actually saying quotes.

I didn't say anything is wrong. I am simply saying perhaps he has deceived the American people to some extent.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

But they're contextualised as if he's admitting to be a Muslim. Which he's not. And hence, he hasn't deceived the public on that issue.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Oops ann, looks like you've strayed into ncap again. Just go back out the way you came in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)