Principals (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
What do they do? The principal in my school only does speeches at assemblies and walks around the school during periods.

They don't teach an classes and I'm pretty sure my principal doesn't do the financial stuff cause we have a business manager.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
kaz1 said:
What do they do? The principal in my school only does speeches at assemblies and walks around the school during periods.

They don't teach an classes and I'm pretty sure my principal doesn't do the financial stuff cause we have a business manager.
Admin stuff? Shrug. Ours does everything.

HSC
All schools are same like that. Principal is like looking after the school. They are like attending to all events that occurred by the school.

My principle is old lady. She always give a speech at assemblies and that. She also give some classes like careers section and that.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
it depends if your a government school or not, they do different things.. but in a public school, don't they do PR things, and look after employment matters of staff, go to meetings, look after the overall aspects of the school, liaison with the DET, and sometimes they may take a small class every couple of years..

HSC
Principals don't do shit! Seriously, our principal sits in her office all holed up and eats cake.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
We have a new Principal this year. He seems to do alot more than our old one. He does alot of conferring with staff and other departments in the catholic school system to improve the school. He also teaches at least one class that I know of.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our Principal doesn't teach, but he does all the stuff that Me121 said.

Applikation

HSC
ChockoRepublic said:
Principals don't do shit! Seriously, our principal sits in her office all holed up and eats cake.
If there was no Principal, there would be no one running the school, you fucking idiot.

katielyn92

HSC
our principal looks like a turkey
and he makes mad long speeches
so whenever he talks u can hear the whispers of 'gobble gobble' going around the school assembly
my drama teacher and I especially enjoy Drama lesson in order to talk about the last stupid thing he's done.
the latest was removing the emergency lighting from the performing arts centre which is used in case of blackouts
that's the reason that when our school musical 'Grease' got a blackout, no one could see and were lucky to get out alive.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
as far as i can tell, our principals only function is to think of a new metaphor for the school at the start of each year.

e.g. 'the good ship caringbah'.

then he gives a rather drab and uninspiring speech explaining it. stuff about him being the captain of the ship, and we are all deckhands, and if we all do our washing and ship maintenance we'll stay afloat.

naturally we all sit in the hall staring at him feeling quite sorry for him and finding it rather uncomfortable to watch a man without sound mind drone on about some obscure and irrelevant imagining.

vongSTAA

HSC
Mine likes to message student's numbers that he has to annoy them, especially during our School Certificate exams lmao. He doesn't have my number or anything since I don't really know him that well, but he has some of my friends since they're on his basketball team and that. They say he always messages them with liek annoying shit lol.

Besides that, the usual stuff? lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)