Printing (1 Viewer)

beve

Jesus
HSC
Why not? I've never read anything that says I couldn't...

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Why would you even do it? I doubt you're not allowed to, though it would devalue your presentation. However, it could also show that you come from a low economic background or are just too cheap, which could credit some sympathy marks lol.

Dabutla

HSC
lol at tightass...

Dont be difficult. Its much easier to read single sided, dont have to keep turning pages over and back., dont get that thing where u can kinda see the words on the other side and it makes reading more difficult.

Id say u wanna give the markers as little stress as possible so just like... put it on one side 2 1 sheet... i dont even see why ur considering anything else.

Dabutla

HSC
hahah yes ekoolish or whatever ur name was for ripping into the dude.

<3 my idol.. finishing touches of reflection now. so like.. tense...

the theme to my life atm is that music where the joker is around in the dark knight... if u kno what i mean;)

beve

Jesus
HSC
Why would you even do it? I doubt you're not allowed to, though it would devalue your presentation. However, it could also show that you come from a low economic background or are just too cheap, which could credit some sympathy marks lol.
No, I'm using parchment paper and I would rather not have something going in an inch thick.

jess39

HSC
I don't see why not. Save the trees, dude.

And to the idiot who said it would suggest you were from a low economic background: don't be an idiot.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Check those submission guidelines.

When professional writers submit it MUST be one sided, double spaced, 12 point font with huge margins.

It is about looking professional AND ease of reading for markers. They may get lost with which side comes next. Remember, they have a lot of these things to read AND they are doing it after a long day teaching and into the night. Make it as easy as possible.

beve

Jesus
HSC
Done. Ended up single sided, it's in the guidelines somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)