Priorities. (1 Viewer)

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
Place yours in chronological order...

Study, exercise, healthy diet, social life, sleep, family life, internet, personal appearance, work, and any hobbies you may undertake. etc.

I'm genuinely interested how other people manage their lives.

Please add if you're a success or a failure.

HSC
getting my dick wet, getting smashed everyweekend/whenever i can afford it, getting to work on time on monday mornings, not getting a serious std

Zaza101

HSC
Something like this:
Study, exercise, healthy diet,
sleep,
family life,
social life,
internet,
personal appearance,
hobbies

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
social life
hobbies
work
family life
personal appearance
internet
Study
exercise
healthy diet
sleep

Definitely don't get enough sleep. And hobbies are so high because I'm still on uni break. :)

HSC
And do you fail at life?
Considering the hoes you chase have crabs n' the like?
And you have trouble affording shit?
Even a shower to wash your smelly penis?
yes i judge other peoples perfectly acceptable life choices also
this does not make me a despicable excuse for a human being at all

you see how your judgment has automatically made me a better person than you?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

lol.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I find this a really interesting topic actually.

1. Social life
It's more entertaining than my computer despite being heavily involved in the internet. Too many opportunities. This shit's more creative than my internet.

2. Internet (Gaming hobby)
I'm a pretty avid online gamer and spend a lot of my time playing games, browsing forums for said game and playing in a team. I like to think I'm not massively retarded because I still have social skills and put my social life above my internet life.

3. Study
I'd like to study a lot more than I do, but I'd say I was relatively successful. I got in to the course I really wanted and at the uni I really wanted to go to and missed out on a convenient course by 0.25.

4. Exercise
I skateboard a lot, and skating is a very social activity, so win-win.

5. Appearance
I don't spend much time on it, but I still care about it. I gave up on straightening my hair even though it looked better. I go out of my way not to look retarded when I can in terms of clothing.

6 Diet
Lately I've been paying more attention to what I eat. I'm very skinny so it never concerned me. Though the health bit concerns me now. So I was failing now I'm doing better.

7. Family
Can't say it's really important to me. Abusive older brother, un-supportive mother and a fun little brother. I don't give a shit really. My older half sisters are pretty cool because they weren't fuckwits to me + bought me stuff something my older brother + mother lacked. So, yes fail.

8. Sleep
I stay up way too late all the time and regret it every morning. I'm usually ok after an hour or two of consciousness so sometimes its worth losing sleep to get more out of the day. Relatively failed in this department though.

9. Work
I hate my job, it's at my aunt's pizza restaurant. I get treated like shit because I'm family and get paid on a nightly basis and not hourly. My co-worker gets paid a lot more than me. They think I'm useless and don't ever teach me anything new. They struggle to get the pizzas out of the oven whilst they're trying to also make them, but instead they'd rather fall behind and not teach me how to pull them out, or rather let me because I've seen how they do it.. As soon as I'm 18 I'm out of there to go work in promotions or as a bartender at my sister's work (does admin for a hotel/pub chain) to get paid twice as much for the same amount of work and lose the shit attitude. 3 months left.

Last edited:

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
From the priorities that you've listed, this is my order: =]
1. Study
2. Internet
3. Hobbies - Music particularly
4. Personal Appearance
5. Social Life
6. Family Life
7. Work
8. Sleep
9. Healthy Diet
10. Exercise

Some of them are closer than others, obviously. For example, there's a very large distance between study and the internet, but a very close one between a healthy diet and exercise.

Great topic =]

Flissty

HSC

You're a pair of 8yo tweens who discovered the chat rooms are now blocked on their computer. Now where to get teh lulz?
I don't judge people for where/how/what they were born as. I judge them by their shitty life choices and how they in turn effect the rest of the human race.

But in the other post I was only burning the hardcore glamour glitter you sprinkled on your overvalued life. Honestly I thought you were kidding and would take a joke.

HSC
The only person who should really value this life is myself.

But go on please explain how you can justify judging my life choices and how they affect the rest of the human race.

You see the reason i sometimes cannot afford to get smashed on beer and drugs like i would like to, is because i am an engineering student with a fulltime job and a mortgage.

In light of this relevation please explain how any life choice you have made in this point in your life is even close to being as good as most of mine.

As a freedom loving libertarian i believe that you can eat a dick, i can do whatever i want, as long as i do not hurt anyone else. Now please explain how any of my life choices are hurting anyone else.

Please i am dying to hear how a 17year old girl can justify her criticism of other peoples perfectly acceptable life choices, without sarcastic references to "8yr old tweens" which of course makes no sense.

Flissty

HSC
The only person who should really value this life is myself.

But go on please explain how you can justify judging my life choices and how they affect the rest of the human race.

You see the reason i sometimes cannot afford to get smashed on beer and drugs like i would like to, is because i am an engineering student with a fulltime job and a mortgage.

In light of this relevation please explain how any life choice you have made in this point in your life is even close to being as good as most of mine.

As a freedom loving libertarian i believe that you can eat a dick, i can do whatever i want, as long as i do not hurt anyone else. Now please explain how any of my life choices are hurting anyone else.

Please i am dying to hear how a 17year old girl can justify her criticism of other peoples perfectly acceptable life choices, without sarcastic references to "8yr old tweens" which of course makes no sense.
Could not be fucked. You gave me what I thought was a shit answer, so I dealt it back.

I will not write you an essay on how shit I think your reply was. Do not try to condescend me about liberty, and then have the blue balls to attempt to invalidate my opinion.

artist91

HSC
1. Social life/Going Out/Flirting (lol)
Most defiantly the main thing in my life atm. I will be with friends most days of the week and go out clubbing/for drinks wed, fri and sat nights. Defiantly not missing out on any opportunities when I'm young.

2. Appearance
Takes up a lot of my time. Shopping, doing my hair, makeup etc. I hate looking like shit.

3. Exercise
I have running training most mornings and do some other stuff in my own time such as yoga.

4. Study
Not now as I am on holidays but I work pretty hard to get good grades.

5. Diet
I'm pretty healthy with my food because I'm an athlete but I think I have got pretty good metabolism/genes because if I eat Maccas/Subway/Mexican it doesn't really have an effect on me. I try not to though.

6. Family
Love my family. My parents go away a lot on business but I like having them around. They spoil me hehe. I have an older bro but he is in college in america so I only see him every couple of months. My younger bro is really annoying though haha.

7. Internet
I admit I am pretty addicted to facebook. Having an i-phone doesn't help this. I'll come on bos a few days a week, usually after work when i'm bored and too tired to do anything productive.

8. Sleep
I am really bad because I stay up late texting/talking on the phone/facebook when I should be getting my beauty sleep lol. I'm trying to stop this.

9. Work
Mmm work is work. Most people would feel the same way i guess. I work at a coffee shop a few days a week. It's ok, they are pretty good with letting me have time off which is good i guess.

tashisthebest

HSC
my priorities for a typical week
1. work
2. get smashed
3. find the best cure for hangover
4. worry about how much i have spent
5. when money left- think of ways to spend it. when no money left- TV/comp become my priorites
6. if still time left in the day mabe see what goin on in the family.

thas pretty much every weekend.

designdesign

HSC
1. Social life/Going Out/Flirting (lol)
Most defiantly the main thing in my life atm. I will be with friends most days of the week and go out clubbing/for drinks wed, fri and sat nights. Defiantly not missing out on any opportunities when I'm young.

2. Appearance
Takes up a lot of my time. Shopping, doing my hair, makeup etc. I hate looking like shit.

3. Exercise
I have running training most mornings and do some other stuff in my own time such as yoga.

4. Study
Not now as I am on holidays but I work pretty hard to get good grades.

5. Diet
I'm pretty healthy with my food because I'm an athlete but I think I have got pretty good metabolism/genes because if I eat Maccas/Subway/Mexican it doesn't really have an effect on me. I try not to though.

6. Family
Love my family. My parents go away a lot on business but I like having them around. They spoil me hehe. I have an older bro but he is in college in america so I only see him every couple of months. My younger bro is really annoying though haha.

7. Internet
I admit I am pretty addicted to facebook. Having an i-phone doesn't help this. I'll come on bos a few days a week, usually after work when i'm bored and too tired to do anything productive.

8. Sleep
I am really bad because I stay up late texting/talking on the phone/facebook when I should be getting my beauty sleep lol. I'm trying to stop this.

9. Work
Mmm work is work. Most people would feel the same way i guess. I work at a coffee shop a few days a week. It's ok, they are pretty good with letting me have time off which is good i guess.
[FONT=&quot]I would pretty much put it exactly like that, though I would put work before sleep. Sleep is something that I put last all the time... it kills me and the worst thing is that not sleeping well really effects all of the above ... especially Exercise Diet Study and Appearance. [/FONT]

Flissty

HSC
Thanks for the useful replies.

Mine:

1. Exercise & Diet (incl. of health and therapy)
2. Study
3. Work
4. Appearance
5. Sleep
6. Researching whatev's I feel like (mainly religion/philosophy)
7. Family
8. Some artistic outlet (atm finish comic, piano etc.)
9. Social life.

I still manage to get dragged out every weekend. But I am very unsatisfied with the amount I get done in a week.

kathrinn

HSC
Mine would probably be:

1. Family life. Not that i spend all day with the fam, but if anything came up that required me to pick between the other choices and my family, family would win.

2. Social life. I see my friends and boyfriend nearly every day, and go out to a club/drinks at least once a week.

3/4/5. Exercise and healthy diet, personal appearance. Pretty self explanitory.

6. Hobbies. Things like sport and such.

7. Work. Mainly cause i need money to support my social life and exercising at the gym and shit.

8. Internet. Fairly addicted to facebook.

9. Sleep. I dont need that much sleep, but im happy to sleep in the morning

10. Study. As im finished my hsc and waiting for uni. In school it was probably thirs, moving to second when the hsc came around. I exceeded all the expectations i had for myself and ending up 19 atar points above what i needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)