• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i thought that 'The Company' found the VP to be no longer cooperating and was now in for their own interests, and by pulling out their funding, she wouldn't go away 'quietly' so they had to kill her, so they spiked her water

but somehow the water ended up with the President instead

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I thought the creators used that to make us think that the Vice-President was getting killed, emphasising this with the close up on the water, but completely blew the viewers away when it was announced the President was dead.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
but that doesnt seem to make sense because now the VP's got ultimate power, and 'The COmpany' can't touch her now

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah, the Vice-President did it by herself, outside of The Company

Pilgrim

HSC
yeah the vice president had the resident killed to take power.

it tricked us into thinking that they were going to kill the vp.

it was a pretty shit show for a season finale, half the crew is gone, and it barely showed them getting away.

oh well should be a great season two.

and fuck yeah i hope t bag bleeds to death.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i've completely lost interest in this show. they obviously did not have a plan for 22 eps, it really should have been limited to 13. not sure that i'm even going to bother with the next season

Pilgrim

HSC
if you lost interest you wouldnt have taken the effort to download the episodes up to 22. *rolls eyes*. its a good show, deal with it.

Dr_Doom

HSC
It's only good because they leave a huge cliffhanger at the end of EVERY episode. And it makes you want to go OMG what happens next. I was doing that since episode 13. Now I'm like "OMG when will next season come out".

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
in the final few secs, where they were running after the plane left without them, it looked like they were running into vast openland (nothing they can hide in), and when the guards' trucks stopped, it looked as though the escapees were in plain sight

wonder how they'll get away

does anyone know how long we have to wait til season 2, i sure hope its not next year or something

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Pilgrim said:
if you lost interest you wouldnt have taken the effort to download the episodes up to 22. *rolls eyes*. its a good show, deal with it.
clicking download is considered effort these days? and i had the finale on my computer for over a week before i got around to watching it, cause i just didn't care anymore.

and the finale turned out to be both ridiculous and boring at the same time. i didn't think it was possible, but apparently it is. the show was interesting until they needed to drag it out by making up completely bullshit reasons why they couldn't escape yet

Pilgrim

HSC
crazyhomo said:
clicking download is considered effort these days? and i had the finale on my computer for over a week before i got around to watching it, cause i just didn't care anymore.

and the finale turned out to be both ridiculous and boring at the same time. i didn't think it was possible, but apparently it is. the show was interesting until they needed to drag it out by making up completely bullshit reasons why they couldn't escape yet
Downloading files each week which are over 350mb is considered effort, if you hate it so much.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
umm.. US fall.. 06.. which means.. our spring.. september..
like.. near the end of it i thnk.. so yeah.. abt 4 months to wait =(

HSC
darcho said:
hey found it

i hope t bag doesnt die, he's a horrible bastard but my favorite character casue of his quirkiness. That will just add spice to the race for the money, seeing as both t bag and tweener were there when westmoreland said it.

i think sara oding will also cause the governer to b infuriated and make the hunt for them even more vigorous. i really dont know how they will get away tho, i mean they were tiring already and they cant run forever, and how the hell can the get another plane?

t bag cant possibly live, he's had his hand cut off and its not as if he's sitting there doing nothing, his blood will b pumping fast. and the dogs will follow his trail.

fuck, they had to leave it like this for season 2 didnt they? i wonder when it will b coming out...
who knows maybe the plane came back :)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
looks like tweener may be the only one who 'got away' since he may not have left a trail; but the other guys seem to have Bellick's crew right behind them.. ooo its too long to wait, or i need a teaser trailer or something for season 2

darcho

HSC
N/A
anyone got any links to season 2 info?
i think it should be called prisone break season 2: tancredi's ghost.....lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)