• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

gordo_yahs

HSC
Ive been watchin Prison Break in Australia since it came on, it is the only show i watch, we've had a big 2 hrs episodes cause of our State Of Origin that is one every 2nd wk, but it just adds to the shows intensity

HSC
from season 2:

07/01 - Episode 2.02 - Otis: A young woman named Debra Jean puts up a notice to get a ride-mate to share expenses and driving for a trip to Utah. Tweener ceizes the opportunity. Debra Jean will recur in four episodes. Franklin and Kellerman are questioned about the escape by a three-person judicial board. Kellerman and Franklin get angry when a former prison employee reveals that he knew about the escape plan. Later, the judicial board gives Kellerman and Franklin their "sentence." We meet Bellick's mother. It is announced that a hundred thousand dollar apiece will be given as a reward for every convinct someone brings in. If Lincoln is brought back in, the reward is of three hundred thousand dollars. We will see some flashbacks, including one with Westmoreland.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
can't wait for season 2
them catching a train seems interesting; i didnt notice any tracks nearby in the finale, better go watch it again, lol

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
They seem to be catching the train in the middle of the day however in the last ep it was early in the night?? I wonder how they buy themselves 7 or 8 hours...

Dr_Doom

HSC
yeah but knowing TV shows, it can become daytime in the flick of a switch.

*hopeful*

HSC
i read some theories on the whole night becomes day issue and one is that maybe scofields got a tunnel dug out in the middle of that field and they hide out in that till day time or they run through it to the train area, apparently because in some previous ep scofield has a flashback where his just finished digging in the middle of a field....if thats the case thats awesome

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol a hole... errm they would be like surrounded lol, no way of getting out :p..

Unless it leads to a tunnel :eek:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
the sneak peak was pretty much of those photos, except that Bellick was in it =D Can't wait, just a few more months!

HSC
brand new prison break spoilers!!

New Info On E1-E5
Someone on another Prison Break forum who works for FOX posted the following spoilers...

Episode 201: Manhunt

Someone Dies.

Episode 202: Otis

Much of this episode is about LJ. The group has all split up. Michael and Lincoln are together but Abruzzi, Tweener, and C-Note are on their own.

Episode 203: Scan

Sucre tries to contact Maricruz. Sara gets arrested. C-Note tries to contact his family. Nika is in this episode. The escapee list appears to go down by 2. Bellick learns some interesting information.

Episode 204: First Down

At the end of the episode, Abruzzi has a shootout with Mahone and his men. Someone dies.

Episode 205: Map 1213

The guys are traveling towards Utah. Michael, Lincoln, T-Bag and Tweener all get there around the same time to look for Westmoreland's money.

HSC
fantasy27 said:
the sneak peak was pretty much of those photos, except that Bellick was in it =D Can't wait, just a few more months!

the US airing would be coming out around this month, how about AUS airing? next yr? lol

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
brand new prison break spoilers!!

New Info On E1-E5
Someone on another Prison Break forum who works for FOX posted the following spoilers...

Episode 201: Manhunt

Someone Dies.

Episode 202: Otis

Much of this episode is about LJ. The group has all split up. Michael and Lincoln are together but Abruzzi, Tweener, and C-Note are on their own.

Episode 203: Scan

Sucre tries to contact Maricruz. Sara gets arrested. C-Note tries to contact his family. Nika is in this episode. The escapee list appears to go down by 2. Bellick learns some interesting information.

Episode 204: First Down

At the end of the episode, Abruzzi has a shootout with Mahone and his men. Someone dies.

Episode 205: Map 1213

The guys are traveling towards Utah. Michael, Lincoln, T-Bag and Tweener all get there around the same time to look for Westmoreland's money.
- Since T-bag is supposedly in ep.5.. darn!
- its good that there will be an episode LJ-centric because i wonder what Lincoln and Michael will do
- the 'escapee list going down by 2': i wonder who they will be?
- i dont remember who Nika is?
- Westmoreland's money! lol, reunion

HSC
fantasy27 said:
- Since T-bag is supposedly in ep.5.. darn!
- its good that there will be an episode LJ-centric because i wonder what Lincoln and Michael will do
- the 'escapee list going down by 2': i wonder who they will be?
- i dont remember who Nika is?
- Westmoreland's money! lol, reunion
nika- ummm holly valance? micheal's 'wife'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)