*** Private tutoring in Year 7-12 NSW HSC Maths @ Strathfield/Burwood/Homebush area (1 Viewer)

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
[2010] *** Private tutoring in Year 12 NSW HSC Maths Ext 2 @ Strathfield

Starting from October 2009 I will be offering tutoring for Mathematics Extension 2 to new Year 12 students.

However I will not be offering tutoring for new Year 11-12 Mathematics and Extension 1 as I believe it's vital for me to concentrate on as few streams as possible.

If you have selected Mathematics Extension 2 for 2010, and may possibly be considering tuition, keep this page bookmarked and send me an email to let me know. If I do accept you by October-November, I will offer you a one hour free trial lesson.

Contact me for more details.

Courses:

• Year 12 NSW HSC Mathematics Extension 2 (also known as 4U Maths)

Tutoring Type:

• One on one
  • Small group (two)

Availability:

• Up to 6 students for Mathematics Extension 2

Rates:

• One on one: $30.00/hour for 1.5 hours (negotiable)
  • Small group: $20.00/hour for 2 hours

Tutoring will be held at the following public libraries

Extras:

• One hour free trial lesson* (for those who are considering enrol before October)
  • Free online help on MSN/email (within 24 hours)

* Note: My offers stand for those who have genuine interest or consideration in having me as their tutor. Please do not have the intention of ditching me before the tutoring classes even begin

About Me

• Achieved a UAI 98.40
  • Confident and proficient with 2U/3U/4U material
  • Have an appreciation and passion for the beauty and elegance of Maths
  • Scored 96 for 3U and 95 for 4U
  • Have many resources (textbooks + trial/HSC past papers)
  • Have been helping people over MSN and contributing on Bored Of Studies forums by providing solutions with working out
  • Have tutored a class of 29 for Year 9 Maths at a tuition centre
  • Have tutored at least 10 individually in Year 11-12 2U-4U Maths

Testimonials

lyounamu said:
This guy is a tank. He helped me out heaps on the forum with his great Mathematical skills.

You would never regret having him as your tutor.
tommykins said:
rondizzle is the shizzle when it comes to mathematicizzle
x.Exhaust.x said:
Ronnknee is extremely helpful in the forums and on MSN . He's really committed, and helps/provides me with solutions for my 4U questions, especially with late nighters. His maths results for both 3U and 4U says it all. Highly recommended!
Rhanoct said:
Everyone's pretty much said all that needs to be said: ronald is incredibly helpful and knows his maths inside out. What makes him shine, though, is his dedication to his (well, your) work.

~Highly recommended as everyone who's received help from him will tell you.
Kujah said:
Highly knowledgeable in all aspects concerning HSC Maths - I endorse and really recommend this guy!

Tell your friends about this offer!

Recommended tutors for non-Math subjects

For Chemistry
Alice Deng @ Parramatta (ask me for details)

For Physics
Peter Ayre @ http://community.boredofstudies.org...d-98-8uai-95-3umath-95-4umath-94-physics.html

For Biology or Legal Studies
Jeffrey Wong @ http://community.boredofstudies.org/482/general/191291/biology-legal-studies-tutor.html

My previous thread with testimonials

Last edited:

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Re: *** Private tutoring in Year 7-12 NSW HSC Maths @ Strathfield/Burwood/Homebush ar

I wouldn't have tutoring at my place; instead I would have it at Strathfield library (closest station is Homebush)

peterayre

HSC
Re: *** Private tutoring in Year 7-12 NSW HSC Maths @ Strathfield/Burwood/Homebush ar

bump

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC

Bump

shenmaster

HSC

hi would you happen to have coroneos 100 integrals?
if so can i have a copy for free?

undalay

HSC

free bump : )

this guy is prooosauce

Vanessa Taylor

HSC
N/A

1. In how many ways can 8 committee members be selected from 12 people? Is it 495? and ii) 2 people say that they will only serve as committee members if both are selected. Otherwise neither will serve. In how many ways can this be done to satisfy BOTH these conditions?

Interested in your solution to this problem if you have time? (more the 2nd part)

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)