Problem logging into blackboard/IM. (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Is anyone else having a similar problem logging onto unsw blackboard to complete ELISE?

http://lms-blackboard.telt.unsw.edu.au/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp

I emailed UNSW IT tech and received the following message:

Dear Student,

Please ensure you always use a lower case z in front of your ID z3332421 If you require your zpass to be reset please log onto the IDM self service site, www.idm.unsw.edu.au You will log onto this site with your ID and unipass, click on the zpass tab to reset your zpass. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate in contacting us.

Kind Regards

I ensured the lower case and it still didn't work. Then I tried the IDM site, tried resetting my zpass and the following message appeared:

You can not use this feature because you have not previously recorded responses to the standard security questions. Please contact the IT Service Desk on +61 2 9385 1333 for assistance.

Er, my security question was "Who was your first historian?" and I'm 100% sure I have an answer to it too which I won't publicly disclose.

Did anyone else have the same problem and managed to fix it in the end? If so, how? Thanks.

absorber

HSC
when logging into blackboard you don't use the z at all I *THINK*. I tried using it for the first time tonight, after realising the z wasn't needed it wouldn't log me in anyway, for reasons other than incorrect username/password

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
when logging into blackboard you don't use the z at all I *THINK*. I tried using it for the first time tonight, after realising the z wasn't needed it wouldn't log me in anyway, for reasons other than incorrect username/password
I tried that, and it still didn't work :(. Thanks anyway.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I tried that, and it still didn't work :(. Thanks anyway.
If you can't login, go to verify your identity and change your password for zmail, i think.

It has to have any of the 3 in it - capital letter/number/lowercase letter and symbol.

aeiss

HSC
Call them up.

That solved all my issues with the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)