• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Problem with my account~ (1 Viewer)

roci

HSC
Hi,

I have an account and I have changed my email address few days ago. So how long would the email send to my new email account so I can post thread and PM with my account? Since my account is locked so I cannot do anything with it :(

PS Roci is not my account, my one is carlytse621~

roci

HSC
The email never gonna come and how long it takes to unlocked my account >< I did nothing wrong but changed my email address only!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, It took about a week for mine to change, I changed it like 10 times and finally it worked.

autumn91

HSC
ahhhh omg i have the same problem. i have been locked out of my account (artist91) for like 2 weeks now!! i emailed the admins but nothing. soo unfair :(

roci

HSC
I made a new account too but there's no email in my new account as well -____- so I cannot do anything with my old and new account. Have to borrow friend's one :(
oh no! 2 weeks DD: god..................

artist91

HSC
it worked for me yesterday guys. what i did was change my email back to my old one and then change it to my new one again and the confirmation email worked! it really sucks but keep trying good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)