Procrastinate with me: random thread lol (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Because mac general is not exactly the most hip happening place anymore :(! I bravely ventured into University General lol....out of desperation........

I've come across THE most random thread in the world lol ....

http://community.boredofstudies.org...my-personal-bad-date-story-why-happen-me.html

I don't follow lol... why post this in university general lol... online dating and complaining about someone two-timing her on an online-dating website?? Urrm.... is this what the kids at uni do these days??

omg for the love of MAC BOS .... my beautiful bosérs start posting again before i venture into UAI predictions thread or worse HSC general chat lol

Soo..... to start some conversation happening?

What do you think about people meeting people online??? for dating/for friendship/out of randomness

I mean i know we're not one to talk ... since i can remember a time when we were all part of the MAC BOS STALK CLUB back in the day... where did alll of you go??:(

I'm soo lonely now.... its 3am and most of my msn list is offline and i have no one to procrastinate with *tear*

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i knowww... never again...

i'll just keep posting till mac becomes the place to be again lol.... heathcliff u from mac?

Heathcliff

HSC
I am from Wuthering Heights.

And, no :( But the Mac threads are where it's at (besides Thrushcross Grange that is)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Wuthering Heights? where is that?? are u at university ? a potential MAC-quarian?

and whats Thruscross Grange?

and yess.... Mac threads is where i'm at and hence the place to be :p

Heathcliff

HSC
I'm sure an english major will come here and add 2 + 2 sooner or later (haha ironic!).

But anyway google Bronte and my bos name if you were still wondering.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Heathcliff said:
I'm sure an english major will come here and add 2 + 2 sooner or later (haha ironic!).

But anyway google Bronte and my bos name if you were still wondering.
1. Heathcliff - He is a bitter man tormented by the loss of his love Catherine and the abuse of his stepbrother, Hindley. He gains the Earnshaw inheritance and sets out to ruin Edgar Linton.

:p

I never did read it

Heathcliff

HSC
I bloody hate Edgar and Hindley.

Much <3 for Cathy but.

Heathcliff

HSC
Yes i can tell. I am trying to play my character and failing though.

Ah this game sucks let's play hungry hungry hippos :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my apologies if your looking for intelligent conversation... lol my mind is not at work at this time of the hour, (nor do we share the same interests)

hence am only capable of superficial stuff... i.e has online dating become an accepted norm jeje

Heathcliff

HSC
Fair enough it's not like Mac is known for its intelligent conversations JOKING JOKING!

It's bloody late too and i cannot sleep because Kate Bush's ethereal voice is so chilling. "It's me, your Cathy!" etc etc

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
ur still talking about about that book... are u writing an essay about it or something?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol anne, you going loco!

i'm busy with work these days, and finished UNI then! Submitted my last two assignments and I feel surreal :D

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Did you actually read the stuff on her blog?

"Hello, My name is Kate Campell, many of my fans call me the Platinum Baby. Welcome to my fan club, Join the Platinum Baby Girl's garden."

Oh god... *Opens draw.* *Pulls out revolver.* *Shoots self.*

Luke.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol i looked at it just then...

whats LCD singles? are they men being chicks? transgenders?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)