Professional Business Cadetships (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
leoyh said:
when did you submit your application emperor?
hey leoyh!!! sup man? u were at icaa nite? i was tryin to look for u lol bt i figured i dnt really know u.. lol u hav a lot of knowledge in regards to business, u shud def get a cadetship.

im thinkin the same thing as u, y didnt i get an email? well, i submitted my app by the monday, n the school assessment was submitted on thursday, n i didnt get no email....???? :(:(:(:(

leoyh

mic`
HSC
nah man knowing a lot doesnt mean ill get anywhere, but hopefully it will.

i submitted mine at around the same time too, so waiting for a reply

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Relax guys, i got my confirmation of interview a fair bit after everyone else (well i suppose that was because of technical difficulties through email). Don't lose hope, there are a lot of applications to go through and interviews will be conducted over a long period of time (three weeks for us - and there were less schools involved). If you are really worried, I guess you could email them to see how your application is progressing.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
La Divina said:
Relax guys, i got my confirmation of interview a fair bit after everyone else (well i suppose that was because of technical difficulties through email). Don't lose hope, there are a lot of applications to go through and interviews will be conducted over a long period of time (three weeks for us - and there were less schools involved). If you are really worried, I guess you could email them to see how your application is progressing.
lol That makes me feel a little better. I've emailed Alister and am waiting for his reply... fingers crossed that they haven't gone through all the applications yet...!

Thnx!

oh and, La Divina, your a business cadet at BNP Paribas rite?

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i wouldnt email the guy man, just wouldnt see right, not professional enough in a way

emperor90

HSC
leoyh: i sent my application in on the 17th of april during the holidays and the school application didn't go through till the thursday before it closed... i don't know if my early submit for my part of the app had anything to do with me getting it saturday...

they probably had a heap of applications though, i wonder how many applied?

summermagic

HSC
Oh no!! I didn't get any emails either!! Well I'd say about 20+ people out of 120 applied from my school.

Damnnnnn. Please, please let them still be going through them!

seano77

Walk On
HSC
I got my email for an interview on Saturday too. How many people do you think will get interviews?

dingusmagee

HSC
I didnt get an email either... Guess that means I didn't get selected....

leoyh

mic`
HSC
they said they'll be in touch when the applications are processed, so theres still hope as long as you havent got ur email yet

Last edited:

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
leoyh said:
chill people. they said they'll be in touch when the applications are processed, so theres still hope as long as you havent got ur email yet
does that mean u got ur email leoyh? lol

oh n btw, good luck to every1!

leoyh

mic`
HSC
LOL nope, i havent got my one yet - a rejection email or an email for an interview. no one in my school has got one yet, so yeah

carmey

HSC
ohh i got a email on sat as well!!

ZOMG anyone got any idea what they're going to ask? since the interview is like 45mins...

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
People that did rcv an interview offer, what dates r ur interviews?

summermagic

HSC
I GOT MY EMAIL TODAYYY! I'm really happy cause I thought I got rejected since I didn't get one on Saturday, when everyone else seems to have gotten theirs. So there's still hope everyone! :D

Mine's on Friday.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
summermagic said:
I GOT MY EMAIL TODAYYY! I'm really happy cause I thought I got rejected since I didn't get one on Saturday, when everyone else seems to have gotten theirs. So there's still hope everyone! :D

Mine's on Friday.
CONGRATS! is it at the marriot?

jenecis

HSC
Yes, I got an interview offer today too! I wonder if the difference in dates matters...?

La Divina: since you got through last year, could your please share your experience with us? what type of questions did they ask?/ what qualities are they looking for?/ how should we best prepare ourselves?/ were you are more academic or extracurricular person? Thanks!!

p.s. does anyone know how many people they accept for an interview (like a ratio or something)?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)