Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
L.

Today:
- tutor-5hrs (left work at the end and now im 3 weeks behind)
- private bio tutor
- Practice rizzics: 45mins (remember kids, rizz is not something you can just inherit, it requires strenght, resiliance, endurance, endless hours of practice)
Soon you may catch up to me and @ExtremelyBoredUser level, keep at it

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
this is all lightwork.

everyone in this chat should drop down and give 50 pushups for not performing at the level needed.

90 ATAR max for everyone in this chat except pethmin.

@Pethmin im projecting a good 99 for u because of studying quantum rizzics, keep it up

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Alright I'm going to be the helpful version of this account,

You guys should look to optimise your time in studying, I feel like you're procrastinating except for a few select people. Carrotss studying schedule is decent but by no means something to be like "WOAH", its legit just marking and analysing his past papers which is the most easiest and doable task (and most important).

Start to attack your weaknesses whether it be your procrastination or if your struggling with content. You need to ramp up your efforts over time so you don't get to a point in the HSC where you feel way behind, assuming most of you here are going for 97-99.95.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
split personality disorder
yeah i've been ramping up my efforts and wondering when i should start trial papers - is feb too early (for phys or math and sdd)? and if doing it that ahead is worth it or ideal
not split personality disorder. thats bro @s97127, one day he's a yr8 and the next day he's the ceo of delta.

I just need to balance my quota of trolling and helping, yin and yang. You can't have too much good but not too much bad as well. I'm chaotic good :)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
yeah i've been ramping up my efforts and wondering when i should start trial papers - is feb too early (for phys or math and sdd)? and if doing it that ahead is worth it or ideal
I would say feb is not to early and it most definitely is beneficial, I started jan/feb time last year for some of my subjects and it turned out wonderfully

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Start trial papers as soon as you master the content. If it means you start now, start now. There's no harm starting early but def for starting before being prepared to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)