Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (22 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
- even better, there’s a rumour that apparently im now second in english after trials (i didnt get my trial back bc i wasn’t at school) which is like insane if true, im so happy, I never would’ve dreamed of this esp after how bad it felt like trials went
well that was just straight up not true, it turns out I’m now rank 5 overall and came 3rd in trials w 85%

either way my teacher seems really confident I’ll b6 which is a good sign

carrotsss

HSC
Guys ima bit confused now
for PET in my notes i had
- low chemical stability leading to degradation due to the ester group which gets easily hydrolysed by water, acids or bases during melting
but in a trial answer it said that PET was very chemiaclly stable/?
i think trial answer is right bc in the grand scheme of things the ester isn’t that easy to degrade might be wrong though

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i just did a project i've had a term to do in 2 days i feel so smart and so stupid at the same time 🤩
this is like when i did a group project for the research project in year 11. we had roughly two terms to work on it but we started and finished in the last week before it was due and got full marks for the group component 💀

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
finally got all of my trials back today
my modern history teacher told me today she's hoping i get a state rank, which is always a good sign : D
this is like when i did a group project for the research project in year 11. we had roughly two terms to work on it but we started and finished in the last week before it was due and got full marks for the group component 💀
CONGRATS!!!!!

synthesisFR

HSC
barely did anything today lol
- chem trial paper
- doing some mechanics questions as practice
- had to go to the dentist and got violated

breadcrumbs

HSC
6/09
- casually finished mx1 course in class today👍
- workplace legal essay practice
- took a nice juicy 2 hr nap
- probs gonna finish off 2022 hornsby girls 2u paper in a bit bc i did half of it the other day and got distracted

jc7726

HSC
6/09
- casually finished mx1 course in class today👍
- workplace legal essay practice
- took a nice juicy 2 hr nap
- probs gonna finish off 2022 hornsby girls 2u paper in a bit bc i did half of it the other day and got distracted
i wish i had time for a 2hr nap :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)