Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (4 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
how long do you all take for 3u and 4u papers cause I struggle for time and don't even completely finish usually :(

carrotsss

HSC
- tried to do English. I got through all my teachers feedback (40 things wtf) but I feel like I didn’t do enough, I spent most of the day getting distracted on random Wikipedia rabbit holes 😭

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
how long do you all take for 3u and 4u papers cause I struggle for time and don't even completely finish usually :(
Last year I tried to finish with ~30 mins for 3u, for the hsc it was a bit less and for 4u I also try to finish with ~30 mins but again for hsc it was a bit les

The buffer was there to have a quick check for mistakes and to prepare myself (like for the hsc where the exams were hard) for a hard exam

synthesisFR

HSC
Last year I tried to finish with ~30 mins for 3u, for the hsc it was a bit less and for 4u I also try to finish with ~30 mins but again for hsc it was a bit les

The buffer was there to have a quick check for mistakes and to prepare myself (like for the hsc where the exams were hard) for a hard exam
Bruh there’s people who don’t even finish the whole paper and ur sad u only get a little less than 30 mins leftover?

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

what did you get in the hsc for both? cause they were really hard exams last year

synthesisFR

HSC
Like realistically even if u look at last hsc marker feedback using the thing @tywebb posted they give partial marks very easily. They said u could get one mark for just one like in each of the q in 16

so like u reallyjust needed like 6-7 for Mcq
Full marks in 11&12 so 30
Like 10 marks for 13&14 so 20
And like u can get 7 marks in 15 and 5 in 16
That’s alr like a 92 aligns from last year
Although I guess it’s easy to say
I haven’t done a single trial paper for math
Like in tutoring I have done exams and quizzes every week but not 3 he papers so I’m not sure

synthesisFR

HSC
Does anyone have any suggestions for trial papers which are very very similar in difficulty to the 2021&2022 hsc for 4u so I can do those and then kinda see where I am currently at right now

bc of tutoring we got spoiled the hsc sothat wouldn’ work

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Like realistically even if u look at last hsc marker feedback using the thing @tywebb posted they give partial marks very easily. They said u could get one mark for just one like in each of the q in 16

so like u reallyjust needed like 6-7 for Mcq
Full marks in 11&12 so 30
Like 10 marks for 13&14 so 20
And like u can get 7 marks in 15 and 5 in 16
That’s alr like a 92 aligns from last year
Although I guess it’s easy to say
I haven’t done a single trial paper for math
Like in tutoring I have done exams and quizzes every week but not 3 he papers so I’m not sure
Easier said than done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)