Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
@[Blank] you're insane <3 how's life (I am prompting an essay 😪)
Hmmm…
I can’t really give an essay on that (just yet), since I’m still in the middle of exploring something new, and I won’t be able to talk on it until I have my awareness around what it is I am trying to accomplish with it solidified.
Otherwise, I’ve already mentioned everything else in my life so far.

(Oh, but I can update on the fact that me and the software engineer friend have decided to scale back our first video game business project to something more like Ender Lilies rather than YS8: Lacrimosa of Dana, and has an expected deadline of completion to be sometime in next year June at the latest, as I work on other things as well at the same time, such as side hustles for financial stability, body building, and learning a bunch of skills including a foreign language like Russian - I want to learn Russian now instead of every other language I’ve attempted to learn in the past unsuccessfully, because at the moment it sounds the coolest to me.)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
but ayanokouji doesnt want wife he wants tools
Well, if he had a proper dream, rather than doing everything for the sake of freedom of potential without actually knowing what he personally would like to do with that potential once he acquires it, the only way he would do what he does is because he would have a level of devotion towards this potential dream of his that he has yet to grasp (within the anime), and such devotion can only come from a sense of union/relationship with the significant thing that it is he is pursuing.

So, technically his ‘future wife’ in this case can be anything, but the core is ultimately the same - He would deeply yearn for this thing he puts above himself.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been working out with extreme intensity for the past 3 days, and now I can do sets of 50 reps of assisted pull-ups at my local outdoor gym.
My cardio sucks, but my endurance has increased enough for me to be able to withstand a greater pain threshold, as well as not feeling like I'm going to vomit when I work out without eating in the morning.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Distraction detox time.
I’m not going to do anything other than what I tell myself to do beforehand.
If I go off the intended path by suddenly looking up something, playing YouTube, or seeking attention, then I’ll turn it off immediately.

A punishment doesn’t really work in this circumstance if I were to fail, since that would just be an even bigger distraction. Instead, I’m just going to try my best to efficiently become as focused as I used to be back when I was 14, but have more conscious control over what it is I decide to focus on just like my Ideal self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)