Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
After a period of extreme seeking, I lost a bunch of weight from not eating most days.

I’m back now though, and it’s safe to genuinely say that I’ve managed to reach a state of being where I approach and experience life as a normal person again, although, that journey was needlessly painful.

My obsession with The Ideal has evolved to devotion towards what excites me in life, as well as my personal relationships.

With that in mind for those who are reading, the reason why I have returned is because I felt like it.
Although that sounds simple, let’s break down this statement to get a full picture of the problem I had to solve:

“Because I felt like it.”
The key word is “I”. I did not know who I was, and lacked an identity, character, or even sense of self experience. Everything I approached was purely logical, and I wanted to live life the way I did before, where my person experiences felt PERSONAL.

Right now I am engaging with writing this post on BOS as my ‘self’, not some mechanical decision.

What am I? Well, before I literally didn’t have a personality, so, now I have one.
I’ll explain what a personality is, since what I mean may differ from what your initial interpretation may be:

Let’s say you have the backstory of someone who had a pretty wholesome childhood and grew up in a village.
Your personality would naturally be one of a select few that you could have as a result of such an environment.
Now, you can choose based on your preferences as well as your goals as for which personality you would like to have, (when done consciously, although most do so unconsciously, and typically steer in the direction of whatever personality their peers have around them. If there are no peers, they are most likely to have a loner type personality, although that isn’t always the case, and that is why there are MULTIPLE choices.).

I have chosen to have the same personality as Sorey, and what comes with that is a more innocent and pure out look on life, as well as an internal voice that is more often silent, but in the few cases where I do monologue or read to myself in my head, my internal voice feels more lighthearted.
I’m also more free spirited in nature now, and as a consequence am able to make decisions a lot easier, as well as be more childlike in general.
Finally, even though the way I write is karmically the same, the tone on how I read and write to me is experienced in the same lighthearted tone as my internal voice, and that personality is something I plan to reflect in my later writings as I talk more about the things that grab my attention in a more emotional way, rather than this logical listing of things for the sake of your comprehension.

So, in the end, although my karma is the same, it’s now going in the direction of the person I want to be since I have a personality that matches my ideal self, and this will come with the added bonus of a destiny of my design that’s with accordance to this consciously chosen personality.

When I was 14, I called personalities that I would consciously choose from, depending on whichever character I was inspired by every year or so, a persona.
I don’t know why I came up with this back then or how, but I’m glad I did, so, I’ll be saying the word “persona” from now on with my later writings whenever referring back to personalities.

In order to have a persona, one must first be an observer to their own life’s experiences (which is why these experiences are now “personal”), and that is why I used to call a person who observes to have had “The Observational Persona”, since it referenced personas; but I later dropped saying persona, since it only referenced my personal experience with that word, and made those who read what I wrote feel confused, (I do still call it The Observational Persona for myself however).

Now, with that all explained and out of the way, as I mentioned before previously, my karma is going to naturally match that of my persona’s, so that will include once again treating BOS as a foreign concept EVENTUALLY, but that will come with due time.

Until then, I plan to track my progress with treating other things as ‘foreign’ in the meantime.
What do I mean by this?
Well, basically, you know that feeling you first got when you didn’t know anything about video games, social media, anime, manga, memes, and tried them out for the first time as a normal person? Well, my personality is that of a TRULY normal person, and what that means is that these various things that I am used to currently because of a strong karmic bond, are things I want to let go of, leave behind, and forget about.

I would love to experience my encounter with anime, manga, and video games for the first time again, while others such as social media and memes, are things I would like to never go back to.

Karma is memory, and although technically you can never unlearn something, you can definitely eliminate your ego from the things that you learn, and as a consequence of that, the experience is practically the same as that of a person who sees something as brand new.

That’s actually the reason why children are always so excited about everything, no matter how repetitive, it’s because even though they are watching the same movie for the 17th time and know the entire movie script word for word, since they haven’t developed an ego, the experience doesn’t FEEL repetitive, which is something adults lack.

Once I have no ego, I’ll naturally start forgetting about BOS, and then decide to come back one day and be like “I should go through my account and read through the nostalgia”, since everything I will be doing here from now on, just like my earlier posts (not the middle, because that was madness), are things that I can be nostalgic about.

To end this off, I have a few words of wisdom:
Make it so that these days are what you will feel nostalgic about, not only relying on your past for said nostalgia.

PS, I’m writing here because I want to get back to physical shape and share it here for myself, and this post I am making here is like a ‘chapter 2 intro’ of that for my life.

Ok, that’s all. See you all soon or later, 👋.

C_master

HSC
After a period of extreme seeking, I lost a bunch of weight from not eating most days.

I’m back now though, and it’s safe to genuinely say that I’ve managed to reach a state of being where I approach and experience life as a normal person again, although, that journey was needlessly painful.

My obsession with The Ideal has evolved to devotion towards what excites me in life, as well as my personal relationships.

With that in mind for those who are reading, the reason why I have returned is because I felt like it.
Although that sounds simple, let’s break down this statement to get a full picture of the problem I had to solve:

The key word is “I”. I did not know who I was, and lacked an identity, character, or even sense of self experience. Everything I approached was purely logical, and I wanted to live life the way I did before, where my person experiences felt PERSONAL.

Right now I am engaging with writing this post on BOS as my ‘self’, not some mechanical decision.

What am I? Well, before I literally didn’t have a personality, so, now I have one.
I’ll explain what a personality is, since what I mean may differ from what your initial interpretation may be:

Let’s say you have the backstory of someone who had a pretty wholesome childhood and grew up in a village.
Your personality would naturally be one of a select few that you could have as a result of such an environment.
Now, you can choose based on your preferences as well as your goals as for which personality you would like to have, (when done consciously, although most do so unconsciously, and typically steer in the direction of whatever personality their peers have around them. If there are no peers, they are most likely to have a loner type personality, although that isn’t always the case, and that is why there are MULTIPLE choices.).

I have chosen to have the same personality as Sorey, and what comes with that is a more innocent and pure out look on life, as well as an internal voice that is more often silent, but in the few cases where I do monologue or read to myself in my head, my internal voice feels more lighthearted.
I’m also more free spirited in nature now, and as a consequence am able to make decisions a lot easier, as well as be more childlike in general.
Finally, even though the way I write is karmically the same, the tone on how I read and write to me is experienced in the same lighthearted tone as my internal voice, and that personality is something I plan to reflect in my later writings as I talk more about the things that grab my attention in a more emotional way, rather than this logical listing of things for the sake of your comprehension.

So, in the end, although my karma is the same, it’s now going in the direction of the person I want to be since I have a personality that matches my ideal self, and this will come with the added bonus of a destiny of my design that’s with accordance to this consciously chosen personality.

When I was 14, I called personalities that I would consciously choose from, depending on whichever character I was inspired by every year or so, a persona.
I don’t know why I came up with this back then or how, but I’m glad I did, so, I’ll be saying the word “persona” from now on with my later writings whenever referring back to personalities.

In order to have a persona, one must first be an observer to their own life’s experiences (which is why these experiences are now “personal”), and that is why I used to call a person who observes to have had “The Observational Persona”, since it referenced personas; but I later dropped saying persona, since it only referenced my personal experience with that word, and made those who read what I wrote feel confused, (I do still call it The Observational Persona for myself however).

Now, with that all explained and out of the way, as I mentioned before previously, my karma is going to naturally match that of my persona’s, so that will include once again treating BOS as a foreign concept EVENTUALLY, but that will come with due time.

Until then, I plan to track my progress with treating other things as ‘foreign’ in the meantime.
What do I mean by this?
Well, basically, you know that feeling you first got when you didn’t know anything about video games, social media, anime, manga, memes, and tried them out for the first time as a normal person? Well, my personality is that of a TRULY normal person, and what that means is that these various things that I am used to currently because of a strong karmic bond, are things I want to let go of, leave behind, and forget about.

I would love to experience my encounter with anime, manga, and video games for the first time again, while others such as social media and memes, are things I would like to never go back to.

Karma is memory, and although technically you can never unlearn something, you can definitely eliminate your ego from the things that you learn, and as a consequence of that, the experience is practically the same as that of a person who sees something as brand new.

That’s actually the reason why children are always so excited about everything, no matter how repetitive, it’s because even though they are watching the same movie for the 17th time and know the entire movie script word for word, since they haven’t developed an ego, the experience doesn’t FEEL repetitive, which is something adults lack.

Once I have no ego, I’ll naturally start forgetting about BOS, and then decide to come back one day and be like “I should go through my account and read through the nostalgia”, since everything I will be doing here from now on, just like my earlier posts (not the middle, because that was madness), are things that I can be nostalgic about.

Make it so that these days are what you will feel nostalgic about, not only relying on your past for said nostalgia.

PS, I’m writing here because I want to get back to physical shape and share it here for myself, and this post I am making here is like a ‘chapter 2 intro’ of that for my life.

I-

harperissleepy

HSC

What do I mean by this?

blank, not eating is not a healthy or sustainable way of losing weight

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
My dad told me that I have to get a gym membership, so that was arranged today to start going again tomorrow.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

What do I mean by this?

Blank idk wtf ur saying but im always with u lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)