Proposed changes to the Mathematics syllabus: Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Says the one who's being disrespectful to all of the mods.
But seriously I hate it whenever I ask a serious question and ppl give the the most stupid fcked up responses which doesn't even answer my queston properly

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Commenting how for all the mods to keep you updated on a thread. Also, I'm not trolling for the procastinating comment, for you have no proof that I am and I was giving serious advice. I was trolling, but however I did have an intention, for you to stop being lazy and at least take a go figuring it out. For example, if a student continuously asks for maths help 24/7 for each question he does and he doesn't even try to figure out the solution, wouldn't the solvers be a bit pissed?
Okay maybe I was being rude there. And yes you were trolling when you gave me the procrastinating comment because why would you give me a reason like that? What was serious about that advice? Okay yes maybe the solvers would be pissed but

For the bit I hightlighted, r we talking about the procrastinating comment or the rude to mods comment, I'm so confused

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well of course it was about both. And no, I wasn't trolling.
If you weren't trolling then what were you doing? Give me a legit response because no moron other than you would give me that response. I posted up that thread because I was serious about it yet some dimwit like you comes in and just has to ruin the purpose of the thread by telling me to continualy procrastinate until the time when I have realised I should stop procrastinating

My point is I wanna stop it and stop it right at this very instant

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
@eyeseeyou let this senpai enlighten you

8:45 in the morning calm the fk down
Nobody needs your angry attitude everywhere on this forum

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry to say Sien but you are no senpai at all. Stop watching anime. You can watch it when your HSC finishes in November (iirc)

Firstly I doubt it was a joke because I asked a serious question
Secondly, I have reasons to get mad
Thirdly, I'm not "angry everywhere" on this forum. It's just some idiot who's giving me fucking stupid advice which pisses me off

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I'm sorry to say Sien but you are no senpai at all. Stop watching anime. You can watch it when your HSC finishes in November (iirc)

Firstly I doubt it was a joke because I asked a serious question
Secondly, I have reasons to get mad
Thirdly, I'm not "angry everywhere" on this forum. It's just some idiot who's giving me fucking stupid advice which pisses me off
Leehuan, he is no senpai. He just watches too much anime

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Use \geq for ≥, \leq for ≤, and you can just use > and < for strict inequalities.

(If you want slanted equality line in the non-strict inequalities, it is \geqslant or \leqslant.)

leehuan

HSC
Thanks. it didn't say on the latex page
I guess both \ge and \geq work...

Testing:

But yeah refer to what InteGrand said

I'm in the process of making an updated LaTeX guide. Give me a month though - it's not on the top of my priorities list.

________

Edit: more testing

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
oh yeah I just realised

what will happen when carrotsticks finds out we did this on his thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)