Protest the forbes Global Ceo Conference (2 Viewers)

walrusbear

HSC
katie_tully said:
Me? Conservative? You have absolutely no idea where I stand. I am a liberal supporter, I'm sure as hell not a conservative Liberal supporter. Perhaps you'd be best to not make personal attacks on ones political affiliation unless of course you know the full extent.
hahaha chill out
some of the conservative members here would be offended that you considered the word 'conservative' a personal insult :p

anyways i wasn't attacking you. i assumed you would be a conservative since you seem to support Liberal party policies elsewhere, and most lib supporters are.

Comrade nathan

HSC
On that note, if you look up in Wikepedia on political slurs, you will find words like Conservative, Libera, Communist, hippie, as being political slurs in some circumstances.

Soviet

HSC
Comrades, we must do all that we can do stop the evil capitalist oppressors! Those who oppose us clearly are traitors to the people!

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
tully is of the Patricia Forsythe stock, the reasonable Liberals who are now being purged form their very own party by rightist religious fanatics.

chubbaraff

Proudly BOS Left
HSC
Katie do you have no emotion for people in the third world who get fucked over by corporate greed, Bhopal in India, Mining multinationals in the DRCongo. Do you have a diregard for human life, I think you being late to work is less important, or do I have my priorities wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)