P's test (1 Viewer)

HSC
Thanks, guys. I didn't make any real mistakes but I was marked down for my gear changing because it wasn't very smooth. I think that was because of my nerves, but I'm just glad I've got my p's.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Thanks, guys. I didn't make any real mistakes but I was marked down for my gear changing because it wasn't very smooth. I think that was because of my nerves, but I'm just glad I've got my p's.
give us sum tipz..

HSC
Take your time, talk to the testing officer to relax a little. Um, frequently scan, check your mirrors, perfect your manouveres and you will be good.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
do u hav to signal left when leaving a roundabout (exit signal?)

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
i think u gotta signal if there is a road on the left perpendicular to the road you are exiting on.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Exphate said:
well, do they get suspicious easily, or do they take a cursory glance. i had to white out some stuff, looks real dodgy.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
At most they just count I think. At parramatta the dude flicked through mine and signed at the end, at wetherill park the cunt scoured it before and after we did the test, he was probably really suss cos I only had like 50.5hrs. Only about 15 of em were fake.

:/

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
fuck it, fuck the instructors, they cant prove its a fake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)