P's test (1 Viewer)

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
pritnep said:
Nope did all the hours I logged and recorded them straight after doing them.
that's cause you're the kid.@dmin

Kid Administrator

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Captin gay said:
that's cause you're the kid.@dmin

Kid Administrator
:eek: :rofl:

Haven't you been on your L's for years now? Can't you just bug your parents or whoever to take you out more?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i dont see anything wrong with holding onto ur L plates for a period of time gretaer than the minimum. I mean, one would assume that by the time the person in question get's their P's they'd be more mature, sensible and probably more experienced than their peers when they first got their P's.

Nobody thinks big of you Kiddotatdmin.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
nah he has to post in every P plate thread to assert his superiority cause he has his fucking P's

lol my log book is so obviously fake. it will be a miracle if they let me have a go on the test.

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Just know your shit and you'll be fine. You also need ALOT of observation.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i dont see anything wrong with holding onto ur L plates for a period of time gretaer than the minimum. I mean, one would assume that by the time the person in question get's their P's they'd be more mature, sensible and probably more experienced than their peers when they first got their P's.

Nobody thinks big of you Kiddotatdmin.
Your probably right to a degree on that, except for experience if after years on your L's your making up your hours.

:confused: I don't think anybody does.

Captin gay said:
nah he has to post in every P plate thread to assert his superiority cause he has his fucking P's

lol my log book is so obviously fake. it will be a miracle if they let me have a go on the test.
[sarcasm]Because having your P's is oh so unique...not.[/sarcasm]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i made up hours when i couldn't actually remember when i had driven (because i drove so often but often got lazy with the record.)
did WAY over the 50 hours i had to do though.
Well fair enough then.

scarybunny said:
Dude, you made a "NOT" joke.
:lol: Yeah, I thought it was lame after I posted it but I already had logged out at that point. Sounds oh so childish.

But I certainly don't think I'm cool or big or special because I have my P's.

benn07

HSC
woot. im going for my p's soon, my instructor said i should have no problems! But at the end of my first driving lesson where he made an assessment, i was driving heaps good and then i got to the end and slammed the breaks on cause i wasn't paying attention and failed to see two cars coming lol!

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
benn07 said:
woot. im going for my p's soon, my instructor said i should have no problems! But at the end of my first driving lesson where he made an assessment, i was driving heaps good and then i got to the end and slammed the breaks on cause i wasn't paying attention and failed to see two cars coming lol!
get off the fucking road

Scion

HSC
Just know your shit and you'll be fine. You also need ALOT of observation.
- cyborgsanta

THAT GUY FAILED COZ HE ALMOST DROVE INTO SOME GUY WHO HAD HIS DOOR OPEN.

DONT LISTEN TO HIMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)