Psy vs tupac shakur (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
Who agrees with me that Psy shits on tupac?? Kpop ftw. For those of you who didn't see PSY's new music video here it is.

HSC
Uni Grad
OPPA GANGNAM style (Y)

anyway jamesfirst will be making his cover called oppa UNSW style sometime soon, not sure exactly when :p

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Never heard of Psy before. After watching that video above though, I now proclaim he is shit.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
If the dude wasn't talking gibberish
well i found tupac extremely to listen to with his hyped up ghetto language let alone understand why he is even considered so popular after he was shot dead 15 years ago. PSY delivers far better music than him.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
Never heard of Psy before. After watching that video above though, I now proclaim he is shit.
You need to have an open mind i believe. I think american record company music really diluted your ability to distinguish between good and terrible music.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Mike, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent video was it even close to anything that could be considered a decent rap. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
well i found tupac extremely to listen to with his hyped up ghetto language let alone understand why he is even considered so popular after he was shot dead 15 years ago. PSY delivers far better music than him.
tupac still alive boi

I will shoot down psy tomorrow

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
Mike, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent video was it even close to anything that could be considered a decent rap. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I don't think you have listened to it far enough. rap has taken a dramatic change after the 21st century and all that i know of, this is what rap is supposed to be today and of the highest quality and talent.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
That guy is not a rapper. Even for Asian rappers he is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Mate.
Seriously.
Ssh.
My 5 year old brother makes more coherent ramblings then that of "Psy"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't think you have listened to it far enough. rap has taken a dramatic change after the 21st century and all that i know of, this is what rap is supposed to be today and of the highest quality and talent.
I would crawl on my stomach through a pile of broken glass to listen to Ellen DeGenerous fart through a walkie-talkie before I considered your video a part of the rap progression.

Mikelseo

HSC
Uni Grad
I would crawl on my stomach through a pile of broken glass to listen to Ellen DeGenerous fart through a walkie-talkie before I considered your video a part of the rap progression.
I dont understand? how much do you know about rap and hip-hop music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)