Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

FreeWorld

HSC
Wrong again. Well if you're going to dodge, then make a new account.

germansuplex

HSC
Wrong again. Well if you're going to dodge, then make a new account.
Thank you for just proving how much ignorance fills your head.

In what way was I wrong? Well, probably I was in your own little world.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but the world is a lot tougher than you think it is. Better belt up because it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

germansuplex

HSC
Did you just dodge again?
It seems you're too stupid to comprehend what I'm saying...Oh well, in time this will all come back to you. At least I hope...for your own good.

In the meantime it's pointless trying to get through to that thick head of yours.

FreeWorld

HSC
If UWS ain't a bad uni then why are you afraid to admit that you go there?

FreeWorld

HSC
If you're defending a uni then this is my best assumption..yeah I'm stupid because I somehow can't figure out which uni you attend.

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
this thread is a bit off topic , i thought it was all bout bagging out the muslim gangstar wannabe

FreeWorld

HSC
There's enough of that found on that youtube link...should of seen the original video which almost reached a million views.

Rofl at weathermankevin, that guy sounds like a douche.

germansuplex

HSC
If you're defending a uni then this is my best assumption..yeah I'm stupid because I somehow can't figure out which uni you attend.
It seems my message wasn't clear enough for you. What I am trying to get to you here is that there is no need to know what uni anyone goes to. Success isn't just measured by academic success.

HSC
Also to everyone else, the guy recording instigated this incident. If any of you read the news report, there were eye witnesses that saw the worker being harassed first, which fueled his rage.
Yes in the eyes of the Muslim someone asking for bacon = harassment and grounds for physical assault. It's obvious that nutjob didn't need any fuel for his rage. Why defend him? Because he's a Muslim. One big problem with you people is that too many of you you can't just admit that there are a few nutjobs within your ranks, but have to defend every single one of them and put the blame on the kafirs.

FreeWorld

HSC
Why would anyone want to harass that guy, I mean he looks like the typical wanker in western suburbs that no one dares to look at.

S4Saustralia

HSC
If UWS ain't a bad uni then why are you afraid to admit that you go there?
Why dont you lay off the whole "I'm superior because I dont go to UWS", an education is an education...and it doesnt hurt to be nice to people regardless whether you think you are smarter than them. (FYI: I dont go to UWS or any uni...yet)

Yes in the eyes of the Muslim someone asking for bacon = harassment and grounds for physical assault. It's obvious that nutjob didn't need any fuel for his rage. Why defend him? Because he's a Muslim. One big problem with you people is that too many of you you can't just admit that there are a few nutjobs within your ranks, but have to defend every single one of them and put the blame on the kafirs.
I dont remember seeing him physically assault anyone.

If I were to visit the shop and order bacon, then ask the filthy leb, why his fucked up god didnt allow pigs to be eaten, then question his intellect based on his culture...wouldnt that justify why he was so angry. Besides, we dont have any context...for all we know, the recorder was known to the employee and regularly bagged him out for his religion. Perhaps the recorder only went into the shop to antagonize the employee.

I'm not sticking up for the guy based on his culture, I really dont give a shit...But I'd hate for everyone to give this guy shit if the recorder deliberately tried to get him angry.

I would like to see any cctv footage.

Last edited:

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Verbally abused and threatened assault, damaged store property, disrupted the peace of the store, an obvious psychopath who would probably be locked up in the 6 months. Suspended. What the fuck is wrong with this country?

S4Saustralia

HSC
Verbally abused and threatened assault, damaged store property, disrupted the peace of the store, an obvious psychopath who would probably be locked up in the 6 months. Suspended. What the fuck is wrong with this country?
surely you're joking...We saw the video.

I will give you verbally abused...he pushed a cash register, that cant be classified as 'damaging store property'...

I agree that he disturbed the peace of the store, god knows a KFC restraunt is the place I go to for tranquility and meditative solitude :p

But no country would lock him up. The only fucked up thing about this country is how we victimize and prosecute individuals without knowing what truly happened

FreeWorld

HSC
He didn't say he should be locked up but it's inevitable for someone like him.

germansuplex

HSC
Are you serious? How can you so easily classify someone against another?

Also, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just putting the facts out there. If anyone was wondering, this is my source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8192344/kfc-employee-screams-insults-at-customer

Eye witnesses clearly say the recorder used offensive language towards the employee which sparked this incident.

It's a shame really that people like that walk this earth. Respect should be given to everyone without regards to their wealth, social status, race etc.

S4Saustralia

HSC
Are you serious? How can you so easily classify someone against another?

Also, I'm not defending anyone. I'm just putting the facts out there. If anyone was wondering, this is my source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8192344/kfc-employee-screams-insults-at-customer

Eye witnesses clearly say the recorder used offensive language towards the employee which sparked this incident.

It's a shame really that people like that walk this earth. Respect should be given to everyone without regards to their wealth, social status, race etc.
This.

However, I question the validy of that article.

They claim that the employee said "Don't record me bitch!" he screams as he approaches the counter. "Don't f---ing record me!", but I clearly heard him say "Don't cord me bitch!" "Don't f---ing cord me!" :p

germansuplex

HSC
This.

However, I question the validy of that article.

They claim that the employee said "Don't record me bitch!" he screams as he approaches the counter. "Don't f---ing record me!", but I clearly heard him say "Don't cord me bitch!" "Don't f---ing cord me!" :p
In times of rage you don't really say the clearest of things lol...Also the camera wasn't of the best quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)