Punching above your weight. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emelisee

HSC
Oh yeah. It's the best place. Especially when that girl that you asked out two weeks ago calls you up to say that she isn't interested anymore because she doesn't see you that way....

Yeah bro
thats why you still need your friends!
lesson learned? hehe

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
@ObliviousNinja

Talk to her. This helps.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
The question you should ask is, why make a thread talking about people you know in real life and instead of having 'codenames' to put on a public forum, you take your chats to facebook or whatever the fuck you talk on so then a) nobody knows your shit (I doubt anyone cares tbh) b) you don't have to use a 'codename' and c) we don't have to read about your social connections because like I previously said, nobody gives a fuck.

By all means, make general threads asking for advice or whatever but don't just exclude it to a 'chat' between bos people that you know irl whereas you can do that somewhere else.
why aren't your English essays like this

srs you'd be dropping A+ bombs

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I gave HIV to myself reading the last 20-30 posts that I haven't posted in.

Can i get legit advice?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
The question you should ask is, why make a thread talking about people you know in real life and instead of having 'codenames' to put on a public forum, you take your chats to facebook or whatever the fuck you talk on so then a) nobody knows your shit (I doubt anyone cares tbh) b) you don't have to use a 'codename' and c) we don't have to read about your social connections because like I previously said, nobody gives a fuck.

By all means, make general threads asking for advice or whatever but don't just exclude it to a 'chat' between bos people that you know irl whereas you can do that somewhere else.
Wow!

This is A-grade crazy!

Makematics

HSC
cbf multiquoting

Guys, you are avoiding the real issue here. It is the Timstar video that JT posted. I swear, I just used up an ENTIRE 3 minutes of my life watching that shit. I really don't understand if he's just taking the piss or if he is actually this fucked.

Also, guys, I have a dream. An amazing dream. I dream of a thread. Not just any thread, but a revolutionary thread called 'The Timstar Thread'. On this thread, we can do anything. We can talk about JT/Oblivious and their NSG/girl issues, we can bag Timstar out, and while we're at it, we can get over 100 UAI, as Timstar suggests.

On a more relevant note, just ask her out Oblivibrah, what the fuck do you have to lose? You've got less than a week till you graduate, so just go for it. Anyways, Funky T, if you are really that troubled by this thread, then can't you just avoid it? Why is it troubling you that badly? There havent been any mods telling them to stop so why should they?

Lastly, hehe, I like that name, Oblivibrah.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
cbf multiquoting

Guys, you are avoiding the real issue here. It is the Timstar video that JT posted. I swear, I just used up an ENTIRE 3 minutes of my life watching that shit. I really don't understand if he's just taking the piss or if he is actually this fucked.

Also, guys, I have a dream. An amazing dream. I dream of a thread. Not just any thread, but a revolutionary thread called 'The Timstar Thread'. On this thread, we can do anything. We can talk about JT/Oblivious and their NSG/girl issues, we can bag Timstar out, and while we're at it, we can get over 100 UAI, as Timstar suggests.

On a more relevant note, just ask her out Oblivibrah, what the fuck do you have to lose? You've got less than a week till you graduate, so just go for it. Anyways, Funky T, if you are really that troubled by this thread, then can't you just avoid it? Why is it troubling you that badly? There havent been any mods telling them to stop so why should they?

Name of thread should be:

''The Fan-Boys and Friends''

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
cbf multiquoting

I have 2 days. Needless the to say, if I had several months, nothing would ensue anyway, she is too good for me.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Mad work out sesh today lifting over 100 desks in preparation for muck up day. Biceps and quads are sore though:(

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Everyone got a mug for graduation :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)