Q: Do we have to stop at roundabouts? (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shell said:
yeah, coz you'd be a hypocrite saying its 7th_faggots fault. so those neat little brackets speak volumes.
i dont see how it'd make me a hypocrite

but anyway

HSC
Shell said:
yeah, coz you'd be a hypocrite saying its 7th_faggots fault. so those neat little brackets speak volumes.
bahahahaahah 7th_faggot. bahaha <3.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
oi! Shell, 7th sign. you both shit me for different reasons but if you want to fight PM each other.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
transcendent said:
oi! Shell, 7th sign. you both shit me for different reasons but if you want to fight PM each other.
LOL piss off i can tolerate what he says in these threads, simply because i come across them, but i would never waste my time reading a PM from him.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
braad said:
i dont see how it'd make me a hypocrite

but anyway
because by mentioning that he is at fault for making arguments from pissy little things is hypocritical, because you'd be making arguments over something pissy!!

whatever Brad!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what the fuck?!

HSC
7th Sign said:
all I have to say is gangas get a life...
bahahahahahahahhahaaa. care to explain that payout please? I think all the gel in your hair is getting to your head

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shell said:
because by mentioning that he is at fault for making arguments from pissy little things is hypocritical, because you'd be making arguments over something pissy!!

whatever Brad!
:/

you base your assumptions of me and my personality on what exactly?

please dont say you know me, or how i act or respond. I said that because of the comment "whatever Brad!", i havent heard that since i was in school.

anyway i had a road rule i wanted to ask about, but i forgot due to the unintelligent remark made about me :/

damnit, i'll remember soon

HSC
7th Sign said:
u westies probly dont under stand that pay out ahahha
oh this is even more fun when i get paid to post here! and 7th faggot, we prolly dont understand that payout. and ur right, I am a westie. god I live so far west you wouldnt believe it. In fact i only own one pair of shoes, and they arent really shoes. God i long for the day when I can afford a polo ralph lauren shirt so I can turn the collar up and look cool like you

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
go_swans said:
oh this is even more fun when i get paid to post here! and 7th faggot, we prolly dont understand that payout. and ur right, I am a westie. god I live so far west you wouldnt believe it. In fact i only own one pair of shoes, and they arent really shoes. God i long for the day when I can afford a polo ralph lauren shirt so I can turn the collar up and look cool like you
i thought you lived in the shire

7th Sign

HSC
DaddyK said:
ROFL LMAO!! 7th faggot got owned by a beno. Great stuff. ohh mercy this is funny, i hope you choke on bile.

wtf are you on about....

7th Sign

HSC
Komaticom said:
Ah the seeds of a fruitful relationship.

You might be arguing with each other now but soon the adrenline'll take over and you'll end up pashing and stumbling towards the master bedroom.
what drugs are you on boy?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Komaticom said:
Ah the seeds of a fruitful relationship.

You might be arguing with each other now but soon the adrenline'll take over and you'll end up pashing and stumbling towards the master bedroom.
lol me and Brad is my DREAM. Bradford is sexy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)