Q: Do we have to stop at roundabouts? (4 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shell said:
lol me and Brad is my DREAM. Bradford is sexy
:/

oh dear, look what you've started komaticon

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBAHAHAHAHAHAH *tackles bradford*

wow this is really off topic. GIVE WAY TO PEOPLE ON YOUR RIGHT!!

7th Sign

HSC
GIVE WAY TO PEOPLE ON YOUR LEFT :D :D :D

/end massive sarcams that idiots didnt get...

any way what a stupid question to ask in the first place...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oh, me and brad have been having flings ever since i had babies with every single car he used to have in his sig.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes, though she hasnt had my babies

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry to drop in another Q, but this one is serious.

Do we have to stop or slow down at crossings even if there's nobody there?

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
oh wait crossings, sorry, i read intersections for some reason, no you dont have to stop for crossings, just slow down. and.. obviously stop if theres someone crossing or about to cross....it would be unfortunate if you didn't.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
alright this is the cool way of going around about

first off, dont slow down, dont stop, dont change your speed at all.
then, keep driving onwards into the roundabout[especially if going straight ahead] if you are going to hit someone, or they are on the right and it is their turn to go, slow down until you can slot in behind them.. If there is no1 in my lane ahhead of me i pretty much never have to stop at a roundabout

if its a pissy 50km zone small ass roundabout type u can run over, dont indicate off the straight, if it has grass on it or its a bit bigger, indicate off the straight.[ or whatever u turning for that matter]

for crossings, dont slow down, dont stop unless someone is crossing, in which case slow down so that they will be past your lane by the time you arrive at the crossing[ that way no need to stop], rarely happens tho, so just keep going

Pace_T

HSC
always indicate when exiting a round about, no matter how small it is

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
friends driving instructer said you dont have to come to a complete stop like all the time
if its evident that you can go and its your way you can go for gold..silver or bronze
yaayyy

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
soha said:
friends driving instructer said you dont have to come to a complete stop like all the time
if its evident that you can go and its your way you can go for gold..silver or bronze
yaayyy
thats because your friend is a female and obviously was stoping at every roundabout, females tend not to assess the situation in front of them on the fly, taking the mentally[especially spacially] easier way of just stoping every time and then assessing the roundabout, if they can go, whose on it and so on.

men tend to assess the roundabout as they approach it, which is why often enough i cant be bothered slowing down for a roundabout, i just drive through it if i have the right of way
so basically when approaching a roundabout, look to the right, and look at whose on the roundabout, do some distance judging to see if u need to slow down, if not just keep driving, no need to stop if the intersection is completely empty....

Pace_T

HSC
braad said:
:/

yeah....right
its a simple rule taught by the biggest driving school in sydney
people who already have their p's don't really have to worry about it if its a small roundabout cos it isn't regulated heavily
however, im under the impression that the OP is going for his p's soon, and the drivers going for their p's lose points if they forget the indicator when exiting the roundabout.
dont mislead him, dickhead

Zozo6969

HSC
On a roundabout if you want to go straight, you need to put on your right indicator so people know you are entering the roundabout, then you indicate left when you are exiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)