• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Qualified Mathematics Tutor! 3 years experience! $25 for 1.5 hours! (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC

Do you want an Experienced, University-trained Tutor?

I have studied several units of Mathematics at university level (Sydney Uni) and am studying to be a Senior Mathematics Teacher (alongside a degree in Chemistry). I am now in my third year.

I have been tutoring since 2008 when I graduated with a UAI of 98.6 and was an All rounder, obtaining 47/50 in Ext 1 Maths and 98 in 2U Maths. I am now looking to tutor students through 2011 in Prelim/HSC. I also tutor years 7-10.

I usually tutor in groups of about two, with a rate of $25 for 1.5 hours (or $20 if you bring a friend) at a place in Liverpool/Casula. I find that my students maximise their marks this way as they learn off each others questions and have healthy competition. I also reward students for performance!

Contact Lyn (or leave a message) on 0422 146 695 (alternatively, email me on tutor290@hotmail.com).

Last edited:
HSC

Do you want an Experienced, University-trained Tutor?

I have studied several units of Mathematics at university level (Sydney Uni) and am studying to be a Senior Mathematics Teacher (alongside a degree in Chemistry). I am now in my third year.

I have been tutoring since 2008 when I graduated with a UAI of 98.6 and was an All rounder, obtaining 47/50 in Ext 1 Maths and 98 in 2U Maths. I am now looking to tutor students through 2011 in Prelim/HSC. I also tutor years 7019y

I usually tutor in groups of about two, with a rate of $25 for 1.5 hours (or $20 if you bring a friend) at a place in Liverpool/Casula. I find that my students maximise their marks this way as they learn off each others questions and have healthy competition. I also reward students for performance!

Contact Lyn (or leave a message) on 0422 146 695 (alternatively, email me on tutor290@hotmail.com).
hey you got the exact same marks as me, but I am still yet to find any students :|

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
hey you got the exact same marks as me, but I am still yet to find any students :|
Yeah but she's not an arrogant, racist, try-hard prick. She also has previous experience, she's doing an education course at uni and her rates are cheaper than yours.

HSC
she's not an arrogant, racist, try-hard prick - you dont know this. Also, I say shit like it is, if you are that scared to hear the truth then you will fail, partly why everyone gives me negative rep , just in the last hour I got negative rep from "Mature Lamb" because I called shadowdude a asian tryhard fail ( which he obviously is , he got like 60 in 4unit maths and is going around saying hes a genius , the lowest person in 2unit maths would get 60 in 4unit ) . No I will not wrap you up in cotton wool if thats what you mean.

"rates are cheaper than yours" - not exactly, it is implied that they are group rates.

HSC
Uni Grad
just.....no....... you are all well and good with doing 4unit maths but you lack very basic skills.

No point trying to explain it to you, you dont understand anything unless its maths
I usually tutor in groups of about two, with a rate of $25 for 1.5 hours (or $20 if you bring a friend)
$25 for one person or $20 in a group of two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)