Question 2 (Merged) (1 Viewer)

consty_87

HSC
I also used the hand stimulus, and I think almost everyone in my year did as well. I wrote a story about the end of the world - it was kind of interesting, although I don't know if it relating strongly enough to the stimulus. It was 3 1/2 pages long.

kylz

HSC
i didn't like it .. only coz i hate creative writing LOL but i think i went ok ... i wrote 5 pages ..

shagz_04

i think i wrote about 4 pages using the hand stimulus. did anyone else use that? it was about the only one i could put into my story!!!

Virulent_Geoff

Did anybody else use that 'unusual journey' question. Because hey, it was so broad you could write about anything you so desired... like an exam that becomes a gladitorial match at the push of a button.

So horah for ambiguity!

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
creative writing

that was an awesome creative writing question... by the way wat picture did you guys use... i used the detour one... because my story was set on a bus...
YIPPEE one english down...

Moonlite

HSC
I chose the hands. I was so happy they had that picture there, cuz it wen't really well with my story :)

HSC
i used the bottom right picture, i just put in brackets (am using bottom right eye picture)

all i did was modify my essay from the clock metaphor (it 'put me through journey') for instead of it clicking, it 'winked' at me, i guess you can interpret that eye at a variety of ways

i interpreted it as journey of the mind

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
I really enjoyed responding to this question. I 'shed my baser motives' and as a result moved onto question3 'blessed and altered' - I found my 'genii loci'.

Question 2 was awesome :D
Master_Yoda fucked it up though.

HSC
N/A
i chose the hand...
the child's hand was suppose to be black coz shes indian and the adults hand was suppose to be white...but it wasn't in the picture...lmao

emskis

yea i did the hand too. but i didn't exactly write that it was a child.... whoopsy...

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I'd been planning to do a trippy Alice in Wonderland kind of thing - and they gave us a caterpillar :D.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
analcraig said:
I wrote about an obese paedophile that lived in his parents basement and ends up shooting himself in the head with his father's gun. I used the picture with the caterpillar.
how does that relate to the catepillar may i ask?

marsvolta

Cerpin Taxt
HSC
i used the hands one, in some outlandish piece about the physical journey my pen undertook to find me and let me use it in the hsc exams. i was my pen's emotional vessel. you work it out. i certainly can't.

Jeeeb

holla back girl said:
i chose the hand...
the child's hand was suppose to be black coz shes indian and the adults hand was suppose to be white...but it wasn't in the picture...lmao
How do you know that? I just treated it as a young boy holding his fathers hand, hope i don't get marked down cause BOS is too stingy to print in colour.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I used the hands one. "The Helping Hand" was my story's title. It was about this guy in a desert dying of thirst and the Hand of the Great One picks him up and helps him survive and stuff - puts him in an oasis of water, sprinkles snowflakes of brown food onto the water for him to eat. In the end the guy is a goldfish and the Hand of the Great One belongs to this little girl who just bought the fish a new pond (and forgot to put him back for a bit) and is now feeding him. I'll get either 7/8 or 14/15. I was so cheering when they gave me the hands stimulus image.

BTW did anybody NOT do a story?

7th Sign

HSC
detour was great for me as I used a car accident style story.

Got 10 pages out aswell :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)