Question about Unit Enrollment (2 Viewers)

HOLY CRAP 11 dayz??? and i was going crazy after 3.. hehe i thought they woulda forgot about me ... :( but i guess its all good! hehe

Jacks

HSC
it shouldn't take that long for you I don't think, I'm pretty sure they'd be trying to speed things up with tut reg looming...it only took a couple of days for me when I re-enrolled for this year so I'd say you'll be set soon...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Woohoo!! It only toook one day to change my enrolment, which is good. Yippee ... no clashes now :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ARGH! its not good news - they had changed the timetables again and now environmental health law clashes with my environment and tourism management - which is a core :mad:

Jacks

HSC
really cape?? they keep changing them, it stuffed me too...I'd ring up and complain...check with the student centre first and then directly with both unit co-ordinators involved in the clash...I wish they'd make up their minds already!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They shouldn't be changing subjects this close to tut rego. I can understand changing times ... but changing it from a friday to wednesday has now made me mad!!!

Jacks

HSC
yeah mine was changed from Tuesday 8am-11am to friday 3pm-6pm...big change and frankly both are inconvenient times...see what you can do by contacting them...especially if the clash involves a core subject...I agree this close to tute reg is ridiculous...the point of posting times early is to have clashes sorted by then...see what you can do...good luck!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hehe, thanks ... its time to go and abuse some people at uws! :p

:( ok i just logged on to mine... and before it says UNCONFIRMED and NOW ... theres nothing!!! nothing i tellz ya... :(:( not happy... theres like not even a table for AUtumn 2005..... only one for spring 2005 and with only 1 subject.... awww is this happening to ne1 else?? i feel like calling up UWS and/or chucking a marissa in person...
does ne1 know if they work on sundayz? or weekendz?????

Jacks

HSC
no they're not there now...you can get all the contact details from the website, it has all the operating hours there. I wouldn't worry about it at the moment, it may just be getting ready to update...my advice is to wait until perhaps lunch time tomorrow and then contact them if nothing is showing just to enquire as to what is happening...they'll probably just tell you they have a lot to get through and to be patient...but just see what happens tomorrow and ring then if your units aren't showing and their status isn't "enrolled".

By the way, for those of you wondering what your screen should look like once your units are fully confirmed, see below...if you are studying a normal full time load there should be 4 units listed.

Last edited:
ohhh ok cool... im still worried... but then again at least mine came up properly in the first place... im seriously hoping everything is fine...
Thankz for every1's help :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I finally received an email back from the unit co-ordinator. He said that the changes were difficult and theres no way it can be changed back to friday and then he goes on to say you could attempt the subject through distance education ... stupid uws. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But I have come up with a solution, I am hopefully going to get a job in a latin american cruising company and then I'm going to defer uni for a year ... :(

yeah UWS isnt making a very good impression with first years... but i can c that they are trying...!
well where do u live?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
uws has completely stuffed me around about 3 times just over the holidays :vcross: anyways, I live in ryde ... but i don't see the point of doing environmental health law through distance education.

kag86

HSC
N/A
Well I'm totally farked!!! I went to enrol but I wasn't sure what to put down as my units for B/social science... the ppl weren't to helpful... they just said put whatever and you can change it later... now i'm doing units that are 200 and 300 and doing them in the wrong semester lol... so now i have to go to Bankstown and fix it aargh!!! Oh well.... we'll just see what happens.

i guess its hard for UWS cos its like... how many campuses? and they all make everyone go to penrith too... overload seriously...!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If you don't want to go to bankstown, just download the program variation form and fax it to the student centre, usually newsagents have fax machines if you don't have access to one. It will save time, and they generally change your enrolment that day.

Jacks

HSC
yeah I was going to suggest the same thing, faxing is a lot quicker...if you know what you need to enrol in etc...if you have any problems with selecting the units themselves I'm sure someone on the BOS can help...don't stress though it can be easily fixed...you'll find the form at the following link if you haven't already :)

http://sites.uws.edu.au/students/admin/forms/current_forms/Program_Variation.pdf

Sorry to hear you had no luck cape...silly UWS :( but your solution sounds like a pretty cool one so we'll see what happens...good luck sorting something out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)