Question about Unit Enrollment (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks jacks, I should know by tomorrow what I'm doing this year. hmm, its either gonna be uni or working ... i dunno which one i wanna do more.

klh

HSC
F#cked by the admin again....all im gonna say.
but they do have too many students yet it seems every semester it happens. the reason is they dont solve it. Their servers are always effing up, but never change them. it must be like new programs on a old computer, slow and crappy.
but stuffing new students around when they dont know how things work yet definately sucks. stressing and everything. Which means more work for them to correct/do. which means more time wasted and time=money.
i hope they correct all of our stuff soon, it just may mean more trips to the student centre. sigh.

EDIT: oh i forgot to tell you, also this might be relevant to Rayanaldo too. i am missing one of my units becasue the unit was full. actually i did tell you this...all you got to do is choose anotehr campus to do it at.

Last edited:
:uhhuh: im stil not enrolled in a unit for spring.. but i dont think that really matterz for tutorial registration :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe the admin are being very crappy and disorganised this year cause of all the changes that have gone through the uni.

it just doesnt give a very good impression on first yearz... i seriously thought they forgot about me :( lol

klh

HSC
thats cool giggles869.
Not for you Cape i guess but unit enrolments were the most problematic for me so thats my experience...

haha i was rushing so much during enrolment that on my HECS form i signed it... then dated it.. but i accidently put my birth date... haha so stupid :p
but yeah i just scribbled it... and good thing the paper was carbonised ... so the real date was coming out... :D haha... the dude kinda jus looked at me thinkn... "geez this girl doesnt know how to fill out her formz" lol

klh

HSC
yeah... maybe...
btu some parts like me! i got my academic credit form back 4 weeks before it "supposedly" be sent back to me. just got it now Hurrah!
i dunno when admin might at least give me a chance and let me have a troubleless unit enrolment.
And cape...HAHA! :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They won't let you have a troubleless unit enrolment ... they don't like you :D :uhhuh:

klh

HSC
grrrrr...
its a conspiracy created against me by my arch nemises, Cape isnt it!!!!!
who am i gonna call??
Wang, wang of fury, defeats evil doers with the mighty wang of justice!
ok, end my part of silliness.

4 more semesters of this crap and i am gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yes klh ... you guessed it, uws admin are leading a conspiracy against you.

klh

HSC
can i ask you why they are leading this crusade against me?
yeah it took me long time to think of a good comeback but it didnt come...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. I ain't leading a crusade against you ... uws admin is :p

I'm just really bored :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)