Question about UNSW Scholarship for Academic Achievement (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hey guys. I have recently been nominated by my school for this scholarship. I have this question...it would be great if you could help me out.

If I get this scholarship, do I have less chance of getting other UNSW Scholarship? I am worried especially because I have mentioned that I achieved this in my application for my other UNSW Scholarship...Should I perhaps get rid of that??? Or do they care whether I got one or not?

lizajane91

HSC
i got nominated for this scholarship too...is it the one that adds 5 bonus points to ur ATAR or something?

untouchablecuz

HSC
does every school offer one? me and this other girl came equal first in the grade (trials etc) but we didnt get offered anything

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
here's some information about the scholarship: UNSW Scholarships

im not sure if it's offered to all schools in NSW/ACT, but check with your principal.
NSW and ACT High School Principals are invited to nominate their School's top student, based on the average of available academic results from Years 11 and 12. Selection is by nomination only.

cjtk

HSC
N/A
i believe you can get other scholarships, keep it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
does every school offer one? me and this other girl came equal first in the grade (trials etc) but we didnt get offered anything
I think that's the problem...if people come equal first or something, it becomes difficult. I think Ruse doesn't offer this because it's too competitive there

aznansz

HSC
Hey have you guys acutally got the confirmation letter cause my careers advisor said he has nominated me but i haven't got an confirmation from UNSW

wats

HSC
Hey have you guys acutally got the confirmation letter cause my careers advisor said he has nominated me but i haven't got an confirmation from UNSW
Got given a certificate and a letter from the deputy Three weeks ago

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
alot of scholarships from unsw dont allow you to have any other though, so make sure you clarify everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)