Question: Is a person considered a "student" by CENTRELINK... (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'm going on to study in march, and they are still paying me youth allowance after my last exam. They reccomend changing to AusStudy like, the day before you actually start further education. They allow you to have youth allowance incase you can't find a job, or they understand that everyone needs a break, so as long as you ahve intention to study and have taken steps to be accepted to the school/uni/college/whatever of your choice, they will pay.

tania O

HSC
The_highwayman said:
and u've both got the bull by the horns so shut up tania.

dude whats your problem im not commenting to you oright so bugg off loll

tania O

HSC
The_highwayman said:
that whole thing was undermined by the 'loll' at the end.
hahahahaha whatever what is your problem do you have anything against me because i don't even know you.

boris

Banned
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
I'm going on to study in march, and they are still paying me youth allowance after my last exam. They reccomend changing to AusStudy like, the day before you actually start further education. They allow you to have youth allowance incase you can't find a job, or they understand that everyone needs a break, so as long as you ahve intention to study and have taken steps to be accepted to the school/uni/college/whatever of your choice, they will pay.
Yeah no you're a tard. You have to be 25 to get AusStudy. And no they don't allow you to have youth allowance incase you can't find a job. They review it as soon as you finish school and you need to prove you are looking for a job to keep it. You've got no idea what you're talking about ay.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i dont know how much tax i paid, but i got a nice chunk back.
i still havent got mine and i did my return in sept...got my notice of assessment already but no monies.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
You still pay tax when you buy stuff (GST for most of items)
Very true. But just to get the general idea out to everyone...;)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
boris said:
Yeah no you're a tard. You have to be 25 to get AusStudy. And no they don't allow you to have youth allowance incase you can't find a job. They review it as soon as you finish school and you need to prove you are looking for a job to keep it. You've got no idea what you're talking about ay.
The youth allowance is still payed if you are enrolled and accepted into a school. And yes, it is incase you can't find a job between your start date and your final exam. AusStudy is what the centerlink lady told me lol. She may have actually meant another plan.

I'm no tard :D.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
The youth allowance is still payed if you are enrolled and accepted into a school. And yes, it is incase you can't find a job between your start date and your final exam. AusStudy is what the centerlink lady told me lol. She may have actually meant another plan.

I'm no tard :D.
Except for the fact that you can't spell "paid".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)